Austria x reader ~ Is Someone There?

Theme: Trouble Lurking

Scared Austria x Obsessed reader

€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€

"Oh my gosh, I love him so much" you sighed.

You slid your back against the wall, and fell to the floor. You put your hands on your face and started to fake cry.

"Mr. Austria isirresistible. I too had a crush on him. Now that we are both independent, I got over him" Hungary laughed.

"How? Tell me your secret?" You whisperd.

You both laughed in unison.

"I just love him so much! He's so cute! I bet he's the best piano player in the world! I've talked to him once. He was so nice to me. Although he doesn't talk to me, he smiles at me when we pass by each other. I wish we could be friends" You smiled.

You were in Hungary's room. You decited to hang out. You were talking about your crush Austria.

"Well, let's go visit him!" Hungary declared.

She got up and walked to the door.

"Seriously? I can't even go near him without spazing out!" You told her.

She just chuckled.

"If you want him, you need to become friends, right?"

"Yeah..." You sighed.

"It won't be awkward, trust me. I talk to him all the time." Hungary said.

"Fine" you agreed.

You got up, and walked to the door. She stopped you at the doorframe.

"Not like that!" Hungary laughed.

Hungary lead you to her dresser. She picked out a white oversized sweater that was cropped, and a pair of purple shorts, that were not too short.  She gave you purple flats to match.

"Perfect!" Hungary yelled.

You two headed to her car. You were nervous. You had never been to his house before.

Timeskip

You were now standing at Austria's doorstep. You were holding Hungary's hand.

"Ready?" She asked.

"I think..." You decited.

You sighed and rang the doorbell.

"You don't need to do that!" Hungary laughed.

She opened the door by herself and walked in. You hesitantly walked in.

"Austria! I'm here!" Hungary screamed through the house.

Hungary pulled you through the house, looking for Austria. Then you felt Hungary let go of your hand. You lost Hungary  and you were now alone in Austria's house.

Suddenly, you herd the piano. You followed the noises to a room at the end of the hall. You opened the door slowly and saw Austria playing the piano. You quickly closed the door and leaned against the hallway wall.

"Is someone there?" Austria asked.

You started to pant. Were you really stocking Austria? Did he even know that you were there?

He then started to play again. You opened the door again and sat down in the hallway. You listioned to him play. You were lost in your own world. You herd the music stop. You were about to run down the hall, when you felt something pulling your sleeve, and a hand cover your eyes.

It pulled you into a dark room. You were sat in a chair and blindfolded.

"Who are you?" The voice asked.

You knew the voice belonged to Austria. A voice that you found so angelic and sweet, was now angry and threatening. You felt tears roll down your cheeks. You couldn't even speak because you were so scared.

"I will call the police" he said.

"I-its me..." You choked out.

You felt the blindfolde fall off, and you opened your eyes. You saw Austria's gentile face.

"-yourname-?" Austria asked.

You nodded.

"Why were you spying on me?" He questioned

"I came with Hungary. We were looking for you. When I was you playing piano, I wanted to listion for a while. I'm sorry I scared you..." You said, still in tears.

He pulled you into a tight hug.

"I'm sorry. I didn't know you were listioning to my piano. I thought it was a robber or something" he confessed.

You nodded.

He then lead you over to the piano. You sat down beside him on the seat. He then started playing the piano. You stopped crying. You felt so relaxed.

After a couple songs, you felt Austria scoot closer to you. You were shoulder to shoulder. Ever so often he would look over to you. You were watching his fingers dance across all of the keys.

After the last song, he put his hand on top of yours.

"How about I write a song for you?" He asked.

You smiled.

"Of course" you smiled.

You both looked at each other at the same time. You both laughed.

You then herd the door behind you open.

"Just ignore her..." You smiled.

¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

That plot twist tho...

REQUESTS ARE OPEN