2p Canada x reader ~ Georgia

Theme: eyes

Soft 2p CanadaxExcitedreader

¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶

"Look Matt!" You yelled.

You were at the pet store. You and your boyfriend Matt were at the mall, when you saw the pet store. You begged him to go in. He didn't want to, but he agreed. You were looking at the puppy's, while Matt was looking at the hamster's.

"What?" He asked, turning around to see your face pressed against the glass.

There was only one left, and it looked scared and afraid to be by itself.

"It looks terrified!" You said, touching the glass with one finger.

The puppy had carmel colored fur and was fluffy. It had big brown eyes and pointy ears. It was a Pomeranian.

The puppy waddled up to the glass and placed its paw where your finger stood. You smiled and squealed.

"Oh no" you herd Matt whisper.

You turned to see Matt facing away from the cage.

"You okay?" You asked.

"Don't make me look..." He muttered.

You walked up to him and placed your hand on his shoulder. He turned to look at you.

"If I look into its eyes, I'll become attached. I'll end up wanting it and-"

"And?" You suddenly turned to the cage. He had walked up to it and touched the glass.

The puppy put its nose on the glass

"Its adorable... Shoot" Matt grumbled.

"Can we get it?" You pleaded.

"Absolutely"

Time skip

You had just got home from the mall. You lived in an old apartment with Matt. Although it was beat up, you didn't mind it. It was your home. You walked into the apartment excitedly, while Matt carried a brown box into the house.

"Did you look?" You asked.

"No, why would I?" He smiled.

In the car ride home, he promised not to look in the box until you got home. You wanted the puppy to see the both of you as soon as you got home.

You sat on a rug in the living room. Matt placed the box in the middle of the rug. He sat cross legged on one side of the box, and you sat on the other side.

"Ready?" You asked.

"Of course, I've been waiting" Matt mumbled impatiently

You both placed your hands on the box and pulled off the lid. There stood the puppy, lying at the bottom of the box. It was shaking and its eyes were gigantic with fear.

"Hi baby~" you sang softly.

The puppy quickly recognized you and hopped out of the box. It walked slowly into your lap. It sat down and buried its face into your leg.

"Aww" you cooed.

You looked up and saw Matt smiling at the puppy. You picked it up and placed it into Matt's lap. He smiled and picked it up and held it close to his face. Its eyes were staring right into his.

"What should we name it?" Matt asked.

"Depends" you smirked.

Matt lifted the puppy. He examined it, and then put the puppy on the floor.

"Its a girl, so..."

"Alright, any ideas?" you asked

"I don't know" he sighed.

Finally, you decited to generate a name on a website. You were just waiting for the generator to work. You were sitting at the table with the laptop, while Matt was playing with the puppy

"It worked!" You shreaked.

Matt grabbed the puppy and gently placed it on his shoulder. He walked over to the computer, and analyzed the screen.

"Georgia... That suits you" Matt turned to the puppy and smiled.

"I love it!" You laughed.

You got up and sat on the rug. Matt put Georgia down and she ran towards you. She bumped into your ankle and you laughed. Matt plopped down beside you. Georgia walked to Matt and walked into his lap.

"She likes you!" You said, petting her puffy head

"I guess animals like me" he chuckled.

Timeskip

You just took a shower. You walked into the living room in your PJs. It was 10:00, and you went to go check on Georgia. You looked at the couch and found Matt, with Georgia on his chest. You smiled and walked up to the two. You kissed Matt's forehead, and then Georgia.

"Such a softie" you whispered to yourself

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

REQUESTS ARE OPEN