Ireland x reader ~ Best Friends

Theme: Stars

Bestfriend Ireland x Nervous Reader

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

"Come here!" Ireland shouted.

You walked over to Ireland. You were hanging out at the Kirklands house.

"What's up" you smiled, walking over to him.

He was sitting on a couch in the living room reading a spell book. He was just like his brother, which was hilarious to you

"You going to America's party tonight" he asked.

"I don't know... You know I hate parties" you told him.

You sat on his feet, which were sprawled across the long sofa.

"Why? It will mean the world to me." He pleaded, putting his hand over yours.

You and Ireland were close. You could hold hands, and be close and the both of you wouldn't feel awkward. England and Scotland had mistaken you for being together one weekend. You were staying over and you shared a bed with him.

"I know..." You sighed.

You knew Ireland and America were good friends.

"Alright... Maybe I'll go for a bit..." You agreed.

TIMESKIP

"Welcome guys!" America yelled.

You were standing at America's door with Ireland beside you smiling at America.

"We brought some cupcakes" you smiled, handing a bag to America.

"Dudes, thanks! I'll put them on the desert table. Why don't you make yourself comfortable? Everyone is inside" America explained.

America then walked back inside with the bag in his hand. You and Ireland walked inside. You were quickly greeted by England and Scotland. Your friends then came up to you and pulled you away from Ireland.

"We'll catch up later" Ireland yelled to you.

"Okay" you chuckled.

You were pulled to a couch by Prussia and Hungary. They pushed you down and forced you to sit down. Prussia and Hungary then stood in front of you.

"Listion, we know you have a thing for him" Hungary said strictly.

"What? Who?" You asked.

"Don't be stupid -yourname-, you are all over Ireland" Prussia laughed.

"Guys, he's my best friend" you wined.

You stood up, but Prussia pushed you down again.

"Not so fast." He told you.

You sighed and slouched back. You were going to be here for a while. Yes, he was your crush, but he was your best friend. You wanted to stay friends. It would be nice to be more than that, but you got it out of your head.

While Hungary and Prussia were discussing their plan, you saw Ireland behind them, taking to England. You watched his every movement. It looked like they were fighting. You knew he had a temper, but you liked that. You loved everything about him. You loved his long hair and his big green eyes. His accent was dreamy too. You watched as Ireland won the argument. England sighed and continued with his conversation with Ireland.

"I CAUGHT YOU!" Hungary yelled.

You shook your head and looked up at her.

"What did you say? Sorry I wasn't listioning" you asked.

"I could tell. We have been watching you" Prussia told you.

"We saw you staring at Ireland" Hungary squealed.

"Okay fine, I may like him. But we are best friends, I don't want to change that" you confessed.

Hungary and Prussia looked at each other, then smirked.

"Let's change that" Prussia said.

You got up and pushed the two aside.

"If I wanted help, I would have asked you. I clearly need no help because I don't want to ruin our friendship. Now excuse me" you sassed, walking away from the two.

You walked around looking for more of your friends. You looked to the desert table and all of your cupcakes were gone. You chucked. Suddenly, you turned around and saw Ireland stuffing his face with one of your cupcakes. England was beside him holding two. You walked up to him.

"Really?" You laughed.

"Saved one for you love" he explained.

He held took one of the cupcakes England was holding and gave it to you.

"They are delicious" England smiled.

"Thanks, Ireland and I made them together" you said shyly.

Just as you said that, the music faded and everything was silent. Everyone had herd what you said. Soon, you herd a couple other countries scream 'ooooooooooh' like they were in second grade. You then saw Prussia and Hungary giving those countries money. They had paid them to do that. The music came on again.

"You okay -yourname-, you're face is all red" Ireland asked.

You touched your cheeks. They were burning hot.

"I don't know... Is it hot in here?" You asked quickly and nervously.

"No... Is everything alright?" Ireland said concerned.

"I think its the lights... Yeah definitely. I'm going to take a breather outside." You declared.

Why were you so nervous? He definitely knew something was up. While walking out of the room, you tripped. You looked back to see Ireland and England looking at you. They obviously knew something was wrong. You smiled at them weakly and ran out.

You walked upstairs to a balcony. The breeze blew through your hair and you sighed. You walked up to the balcony and rested your elbows on the rail. You stared up into the sky. The stars were shining bright.

"Pretty..." You whisperd to yourself.

Suddenly, you herd the door creak.

"What happened love?" Ireland asked.

He walked beside you and rested his elbows on the rail. He looked over at you.

"I don't know..." You sighed.

Ireland chuckled and looked up at the sky.

"Pretty amazing huh?" He asked.

"Yeah..." You smiled.

You then felt the rail shake. You looked over and saw Ireland gripping the bars violently. He was gritting his teeth, and looking at his shoes. He looked... Nervous.

"Can I tell you something?" Ireland asked.

He looked at you with his sparkling green eyes. You couldn't say no to them.

"Ya, what is it!" You asked, looking over at him.

"I... " he tried saying.

"Don't be nervous, just tell me." You said.

You felt Ireland's hand wander over to yours. He gripped it hard.

"I really... Really love you, not just as friends." He sighed.

Your eyes widened. Did he just say he loved you? You smiled and kissed his cheek.

"I love you too" you chuckled.

He sighed in relief and looked up at the stars.

"So you don't mind if I tell you how gorgeous you are?" He asked innocently.

You laughed.

"You're prettier than the stars love"

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

REQUESTS ARE OPEN