Canada x reader ~ Don't Be Shy

Theme: Break Away 

Ignored Canada x Shy reader

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

You were at a world meeting. Everyone was arguing. You were sitting beside your best friend Hungary, who was, at the moment, waving her frying pan around in the air, threatening Prussia.

You sighed. You looked over to the other side of the table to see Canada. You could tell on the look on his face that he was stressed out. You stared at him. He was looking down at his little bear. You smiled. He was so cute.

Wait a minute... Did you just think...

"OK everyone, break time." Germany yelled.

Everyone left the room, except for you and Hungary

"I saw that" Hungary exclaimed.

She held your arm and shook it.

"What?" You asked.

"Silly! I saw you staring!" She screamed.

"Shh... I wasn't staring at anyone" you told her, still smiling.

"Your blushing!" She yelled.

"I'm not!" You said, covering your warm cheeks with your hands.

"I saw YOU..  Staring at..."  She bent over to whisper in your ear.

"CANADA!" She screamed into your ear.

You winced, covering your ears.

"So what, he looked so lonely. How could I have not noticed him?" You explained.

"You-u think he's cu-ute ~" she sang.

You covered her mouth with your hands as a couple countries walked in.

"No... Okay, so what if I think he's cute? Its not a big deal" you said in a lower voice.

"WHO'S CUTE?" A loud voice yelled behind you.

You turned around to see America.

"No-no one" you spoke, stuttering.

"-your name-, likes your brother" Hungary laughed.

She made sure it was quiet enough that only you and America could here.

"Really? I didn't think you could see him" America confessed.

"Well, I can, and..." You stated

"you like what you se-ee~" Hungary sang

America laughed.

"Guys, can we keep this a secret?" You asked quietly.

"Don't worry, I'll take care of it!" America laughed as he walked back to his seat.

"Take care of it?" You repeated.

Then Germany re- started the meeting. He talked for a bit, and then after a while he asked his audience

"Now, does anyone have any suggestions?" Germany spoke.

Everyone started shouting their ideas. Out of the corner of your eye, you saw Canada trying to raise his hand.

You felt someome nudge your shoulder. It was Hungary. She gestured to Canada, who didn't notice. You shook your head. But then you heard America from two seats away

"Don't be shy bra!" He whisper shouted.

You sighed. You wanted to be nice, but you barely talked to Canada.

You sucked it up. You breathed in, then,

"Guys! Maybe we can get someone else's opinion on this? Canada! What do you think?" You shouted.

Everyone went quiet

Canada looked over at you, and you smiled.

"Well... I..." He started.

He continued his idea. Most people agreed.

"Good idea bro!" America shouted.

In the end, they went with Canada's idea.

When the meeting ended, Hungary smiled at you and left right away. You knew she was up to something. You then looked at America, who was with Canada. America then pushed Canada your way. You were still sitting down. He bumped into your chair.

"S-sorry -your name- " he stuttered

"Its okay, did you need anything?" You asked.

"Actually, I wanted to say thank you for letting me talk" Canada said, while sitting in, what was once Hungary's chair.

"Well, I knew you wanted to say somethingyou replied

"Next meeting... I think I could do it by myself" he announced.

You smiled. You felt a rip of courage run through your veins. You took a hold of Canada's hand. You felt him flinch.

"That's great! You should talk more! That way, more people could notice you" you pointed out.

He looked down at your hand, which was attached to his.

"I-i" he stuttered

"Are you okay?" You asked, squeezing his hand a bit.

"HE LIKES YOU!" America yelled from the other side of the room.

"You... Like me?" You asked.

"Umm.." He said shyly

You pushed his face gently so that it was aligned with yours. You smashed your lips with his. His eyes widened, but he then kissed back. It was short and sweet. You both pulled away.

"WE DID IT!" You herd Hungary say from the hallway.

She ran into the room and high fived America.

"I was planning this!" America yelled, running over to you two. He ruffled both of your hair.

"I knew you had a thing for Canada, and Canada defiantly had a thing for you, so me and America teamed up!" Hungary exclaimed.

You and Canada looked at eachother with blank faces. He smiled and grabbed your hand. He pulled you out of your chair and started leading you out of the room.

"Where are you guys going?" Hungary asked.

Canada didn't answer. He kept walking.

You reached the door when you herd America yell

"Have fun guys!"

√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√

Canada turned into a crazy tsundere there but...

Okay so remember to request, details in the intro