The older man held Jimin by underneath his thighs and stood up, holding the younger man to his chest as Jimin wrapped his arms around his neck.

Jungkook walked the distance to Jimin's bedroom where his closet of attire was. Jungkook took steady and careful steps, carrying little Jimin in his strong arms. The younger man regressed to the mental age of a toddler, and even if he could walk, his mind made him believe that he lacked the skill to walk.

Jungkook reached Jimin's bedroom, closing the door behind him as he led Jimin to the bed. Allowing Jimin to sit at the edge of the bed, Jungkook moved over to Jimin's closet. He had bought little gear for Jimin days ago, after learning about his little space.

The older man opened the closet and looked at the side of the closet that had his little clothes. A whole lot of comfortable and fluffy onesies and pajamas.

The older man pulled out a blue onesie with stars on them, holding it up for Jimin to look at.

"Is this one okay, little one?" Jungkook asked, his voice so gentle.

Jimin just shook his head to say no, a small and adorable pout on his lips. Jungkook smiled, returning the onesie to its rightful place. His eyes searched for another one, before coming across a pale pink onesie with pawprints on it.

He held it up for Jimin, again.

"This?" Jungkook asked. The younger man nodded with a smile, his eyes twinkling with pure innocence. Jungkook walked up to him, placing the onesie on the bed and he slowly began to undress Jimin.

Jungkook didn't let his eyes linger for too long. It didn't feel right to sinfully explore Jimin's body with his eyes, so he kept his eyes on Jimin's. Undressing the man was easy.

The hard part came when he had to dress him. Jimin layed back onto the bed, his legs dangling off the edge as he looked up at the ceiling. He brought his fingers before him, and began playing with his hands as he layed on his back. Jungkook crouched on the ground at Jimin's feet, pulling the onesie up his legs first.

Slowly, he dressed Jimin, as the younger remained in his own world. When he was done dressing Jimin, he picked him up into his arms and carried him back down to the living room.

Placing Jimin on the carpeted floor in the center of the main living room, Hoseok entered through the threshold.

The brunette was surprised to see Jimin in little space. He only slipped that one time. Hoseok felt a small connection to the blonde, because he too was with Jungkook when they watched him slip the first time.

"Is he in headspace?" Hoseok asked as he entered, watching Jungkook place Jimin down on the carpet.

"Yes, he is. Could you help me set up his play section?" Jungkook asked Hoseok as he gestured towards the small box in the corner of the living room. Jungkook had kept all of Jimin's gear in the small box, in the living room for convenience. Little Jimin needed to meet the other family members too, so Jungkook thought it would be best to have his play station set up here.

Hoseok walked towards the small, wooden box. He opened it, revealing Jimin's toys that were neatly packed away.

Jungkook crouched down to Jimin's level, slowly stroking his hair back as he caressed him.

"Do you want your stuffies?" Jungkook asked in a soft voice. Jimin nodded, his innocent eyes staring up into Jungkook's as if the older man was his lifeline.

"Anything else?" Jungkook asked. Jimin bit his lower lip in thought, before he nodded again.

"Do you want to color?" Jungkook asked sweetly, a small smile on his face as he spoke to Jimin.