"If not now, then never. I don't want to hurt you anymore. Infact i don't like seeing you cry, Chaeyoung." His words sounded sweet and he looked at her lovingly. How badly she wanted this to be real. But she knew the reality felt cold and tasted rancid. He should stop playing around.

Chaeyoung shrugged away from Jungkook's grip, he watched her with a painful expression as Chaeyoung sighed. "I'm getting sleepy. I have to take a shower-"

"Chaeyoung don't ignore me please." He ordered grabbing her wrist and dragging her back from her way to bathroom. He was kind of annoyed but the frustration in his face immediately halted away meeting Chaeyoung's puffy and bloodshot eyes. Her face was swollen and her nose were red. She seemed broken and Jungkook hated it.

"I swear, Tzuyu was here without my knowledge. We told them to leave. And whatever you both saw or they said isn't true. Believe me, I'm not lying. Chaeyoung, I would never go back to her." Jungkook's eyes watered and the sight ached Chaeyoung's chest, made her heart feel like it was cracking into pieces.

She remained silent and Jungkook just don't know what to do next. His mind went numb and cold but a massive tension passed through his skull as she choosened to ignore his confession. Jungkook doesn't want to lose her, so he did the only thing he knew that helped.

Dragging her forward and caging her inside his arm's warmth, Jungkook hugged Chaeyoung close to him. He didn't mind to hold back his tears anymore he just tightened his arms grip on her afraid of letting go. "I'm sorry. I'm sorry for whatever I had done to hurt you. I- I know, I wasn't a great choice for you, but for me you was beyond perfect. I didn't deserved you, but now-- I'm scared to lose you, Chaeyoung."

Chaeyoung heard him clearly and wholly. The words felt warm exactly like how she dreamed of hearing from him. Her heart thumped against her rib cage and her lungs spasmed as she wanted nothing more than break down and sob. She covered her mouth and shut her eyes closed and she held back her every emotions. As much as she loved Jungkook, she couldn't bring herself to believe him and his sweet words.

Chaeyoung pushed away from Jungkook's shoulder, meeting his swollened eyes and dried tears on his cheeks. She already felt weak and her heart screamed for help from this pain. Jungkook blinked his tears away and grabbing Chaeyoung's hand he squeezed it.

"Stop lying so confidently. I know how poorly our relationship is going and how much you hate me Jungkook Sir-"

The male shooked his head violently, denying everything the other burted out. Not wanting her to continue anymore. He doesn't want to hide it anymore. He don't care anymore if she bursted out hearing him. Chaeyoung was everything for him now, and she can't be having any misunderstandings. And before the latter could interfere, Jungkook admitted.

"I love you."

Three simple words, consists of eight letters, but it holds a power greater than the universe. Jungkook smiled stepping forward his eyes fixated on hers and all he wanted was her to realize his sincerity.

Those aren't what Chaeyoung expected to hear from him at all. She stood there frozen and she stared at him in disbelief, processing the new information she was told about.

"W-What?"

"I love you, I love you more than anything I can offer you. And you can reject me right now, right here, cause I know I deserve it. But I don't think I can handle it." Jungkook looked up at the latter, staring at her with anticipation as he jut his lips out. "Just give me a last final chance. I can promise you to make everything better. I promise." He spoke quietly, afraid of rejection as he stared at the female expectingly.

Chaeyoung didn't say a word causing adrenaline to kick in, as he pursed his lips anxiously. "I know it's hard for you. Believe me, It's fine if--" Jungkook felt a pair of lips stop his words, an arm swiftly wrapping around his shirt's collar. He felt warmth envelope in his stomach, the touch of the female making his insides flutter as his cheeks burned red. Not just from the cold, but the slight heat radiated off her, making Jungkook sweat from the sensation. He smiled into the kiss grabbing her close and taking the lead.