He opened the glass doors to his balcony and looks down. Ten feet down. Him.

Keith felt his cheeks turn pink. It was the stranger he saw. The one with eyes bluer than the ocean. Why the hell was he here?

"Your Highness?" Keith looked down, tone firm and hard. The only reason he wasn't sending for the guards was because he never felt a thrill like this before in his life. A stranger. At the castle!

"Who goes there? What do you seek?" He could hear the smile in the man's voice,"I only wish to see his Highness. It would be an honor to bestow my eyes upon that fair man again."

Meanwhile Lance spoke his rehearsed words, Pidge scoffed.

Keith didn't make himself shown,"Who are you?" Lance smirked,"Only a peasant, your Highness." Keith scoffed,"I doubt that. It's something more. Why are you here? To steal? Are you a thief? A beggar?" Lance grinned,"The only thing I'm begging is to see your fair face once more."

Pidge was gagging that this point.

Keith felt the need to see this handsome young man once more too. He stepped into the light. He looked down from the balcony and frowned. His eyes peered at the man below. The man looked up and his eyes widened before he smiled warmly,"I was a fool to not believe until I saw you for my own eyes your beauty. But then again, I never would seen you face to face."

Keith sneered,"Enough with the sappy talk. Why are you really here?" Lance shrugged. He ran to the wall and grabbed the strong green vines that trailed down. Then he started...climbing? Keith was startled,"What are you doing?" Lance didn't speak until he reached the top in the matter of seconds. Clearly, he was an expert when it came to these things. "Just wanted to talk."

Keith gaped, the man seconds ago was ten feet below was now a mere inches away. Keith's gaze traveled all over his tall sun-kissed body and he felt embarrassed for...checking him out. However, Lance was shamelessly doing the same.

"The name's Lance." Keith felt something wasn't right. He peered closer to the attractive man,"I've seen you before. Before the parade." Lance smiled,"In your dreams, maybe." Keith shook his head.

Suddenly he got it.

 In one second and in all one movement, Keith was tugged Lance by his collar, knife to his throat and  violet eyes glaring into Lance,"I knew you were up to no good. You're the Blue Bandit." Lance sighed,"Dammit." 

Keith tugged on his shirt tighter, nervous to let him go,"Did you really thing your stupid comments and fake words were gonna trip me up? That's funny, really." Lance shrugged, despite having a knife to his throat,"Oh my words weren't fake at all, princess." Keith scowled, cheeks reddening,"I'm not a princess. I'm Kei-Akira. Prince Akira of Marmora." Lance chuckled slightly, and it made Keith's heart jump,"Please. Tell me your real name." Keith realized his hold on Lance was letting go so he tightened his grip,"As if I would be idiotic enough to say." Lance grinned,"What color is the sky?"

"What?"

"What color is the sky?"

"Um, blue? What the hell-"

"What color are the trees?"

"Green? I don't-"

"What do you use to eat salad."

"A-A fork."

"What color are the clouds?"

"White."

"What's your name?"

"Keith-FUCK!"

Keith's cheeks were the color of maple trees. He was tempted to just drop Lance right there. Lance grinned,"Gotcha, Keith." Keith stuttered,"I-you-that was so sly." Lance laughed boisterously, making Keith's stomach flip,"You fell for it though! How about this? I will never tease or trick you again about this if you don't turn me in to the guards." Keith raised his eyebrow,"That's the stupidest deal ever. They just want you dead. You're hated here." Lance nodded glumly with an expressionless smile,"I'm hated everywhere." Keith stared into his eyes, feeling slight guilt. Guilt? For the Blue Bandit?