|| THE MISSION ||

Start from the beginning

"Does everyone had everything they need?" Jungkook asked. We all nodded
Back.

"Well try not to get hurt." Seokjin said.

"If you get injured badly, forget the plan and come back here."

"I'll stay back with seokjin, if you need backup tell me straight away." Yoongi said.

"Hoseok, you there?" Jimin said into the comms.
"Yh i'm here. First go to the back of the mansion. There are two guards blocking the back entrance.

"I'll take them out.You guys go ahead."
Jungkook whispered and we watched him walk towards them. As he did we went past him and threw the grappling hook.

"Would that hold us?" Taehyung asked.

"It should be able to." Jimin replied holding it tightly.

"I'll go first and break the window. You two can decide who goes next."
Jimin instructed and started making his way up.

I turned to face taehyung he was pale, really pale.
"Are you ok?Tae?" I asked him.

"Yh...yh I am." He said cracking his knuckles.

"Well then who should go first?"

"YOU! I mean you can go first i'll come after.." He yelled.

"Ok what's up taehyung? That was weird." I said bluntly.

"Wait, are you scared of heights?" I asked curious of the answer.

Taehyung scratched back of his neck.
"Heights aren't exactly my best friend.."

"Well then how'll you go up?" I said looking up at the height we were going to climb. I saw jimin peering over the broken window gesturing us to go up.

"I'll go." Taehyung suggested.

"You sure?"

"Better to get it done with" he sighed and walked over to the rope. He clutched it and I could see his hands shaking.

"Don't look down and just think about something you like." He nodded and slowly made his way up.

"Naina! Did the other two got up already?" Jungkook said putting his gun back in his holster.

"Took you long enough?" I scoffed.

"I'm pretty sure its only been 8 minutes. You wouldn't be able to do better!" Jungkook smirked. I punched him on the arm and he frowned.

"Well..do you want to go first?" He asked me.

"I don't exactly know how to go up though.."

"Look, hold it tightly with your hands and climb up using your feet for support." Jungkook showed me.

"Oh ok..Hold it tightly and use your feet." I muttered repeating his Actions.

I reached the 6th floor and jimin helped me up.

"Hoseok where do we go next?" Jungkook said into his ear comm.

"You need to go to the fifth room thats down the hallway." Hoseok replied.

Then something popped up in my head."wouldn't there be cameras or some sort of security system?" I asked.

"Already taken care of, I hacked all the cameras so i'm the only one with access, but not forever you need to hurry up." Hoseok said sternly.

"Then lets not waste anymore time. Go!" Jungkook whisper-shouted and we looked at each other then carefully left the room.

"Ones you passed the third room there will be another hallway to your right, there's a guy standing there." Hoseok warned us.