5- Making it work pt.2, 🍋

Content- nsfw, p in v sex,

On the way to Spencer's apartment, an interesting thought crept into your mind. Or more so, Spencer triggered a few good memories. Something about his heavy breaths and the deep pink of his cheeks and lips. It had a certain affect, made you feel a certain way. So instead of wishing Spencer a good night and going to your apartment, you joined him in his to make tonight an even better one.

"Do you mind if I take a quick shower?"

Still somewhat fresh from work, you rather take one now than later.

"Sure." Spencer nodded, dropping his satchel on his couch before fetching you a few things.

After the first night you slept over, Spencer realized that he wasn't prepared to have anyone who wasn't him staying over. So, with the semi unwanted help of Penelope, he'd gotten a few things in hopes of making you feel more comfortable.

"Here." Spencer comes back with a loofah, towel, and clear shower cap in hand.

Thanking him, you took the items from Spencer and made your way to his bathroom. Opening it, you set the towel, loofah and shower cap on the toilet and closed the door behind you. It was clean, as clean as you remembered. Good, if it wasn't, you wouldn't be standing here. You turned the water on and stripped, throwing the clear plastic on your hair before stepping into the shower.

Heat hits your skin and comfort flows through you as the water trickles over your figure. With your hands, you caress yourself, taking a moment to feel your body before you start to actually wash. Wetting the sponge, you add some soap to the bunch of mesh creating a lather and applying it to your skin. It doesn't take long for steam to fill the small room, by the time you're done, it's all you see.

Wrapping yourself in the towel, you stepped out of the bathroom and into Spencer's bedroom. There's a pile of clothes waiting for you, yet sadly there's no Spencer. Still, you change into the clothes, leaving the pants behind, and meet the elusive man in his living room.

"Hope I didn't keep you waiting too long."

Spencer's response takes a moment, but his reaction is instant. He sees his sweater on you before he sees your bare thighs. Those beautiful brown eyes look you up and down, and the blush consuming his cheeks darkens.

"N-no, not at all."

"Aww." You gave him a false frown and took a seat on Spencer's lap. Caught off guard, a noise leaves him. "I was hoping if I took long enough, you'd come in there and join."

"R-Really?" Spencer stuttered and swallowed.

Sighing, you eased your body into his, resting your head on his shoulder.

"Yea." You smile, looking up at Spencer, and take his hands in yours and place them on your hips. "Shower sex is amazing." You whisper against Spencer's neck, a shaky gasp slipping from his mouth.