Battling 1 out of 4

Y/NS POV:

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Y/NS POV:

"Ma'am, you can't enter the area there are demons in there." Me trying to explain to a 40 year old woman, that she can't enter the town to save her son.

"I have to! My baby is in there!" She screamed at my face, "You probably have no idea what it feels to lose someone! And I can't lose my son." She tried to plead.

Frowning from the accusation, I turned my back to her to slay the demons. But soon I saw hair flew infront of me, 'The woman!' Attempting to grab her she already slipped out of my grip.

"Hey! Get back here miss!" I yelled out chasing after her, in the distance I saw a little boy balling his eyes out. "Baby!" The woman cried sobbing, scoffing at the woman's terrible cooperation I continued to chase.

The woman finally made it to the boy hugging him crazily, finally catching up to the two having a moment I sighed loudly. "Miss I told yo-"
"HAHAHAH WE GOT YALL WHERE WE WANT YALL!" A voice yelled behind me.

Turning around in inhuman speed I stared at the voice, not to any surprise it was a demon. I placed my palm on my sword handle about to attack.

"I wouldn't move if I were you." The female demon laughed, breathing I got into position. "Lava breathing-"

"Lava breathing?" The demon asked tilting they're head. "4th form.... Magma strides!" I screamed out as I took my opportunity.

Running towards the demon, she was still impressed. Lava was coming out of my sword as I was continuing to run towards the pesky demon.

Getting closer the demon put there hands infront of them, jumping in the air I came down with my sword.

"Ugh dumb demon slayer!" The female creature complained looking up at me. She jumped dodging my attack. She slid on the dirt causing dust as my sword attack the ground instead.

'Damnit I mis!-" Before I could finish my thought, my arm felt a sharp pain. Grunting in pain, I started to look around my arm to find the source of pain.

Eventually I found it, it was a cut the demon created on my clear (s/c) skin. Making a hiss in between my teeth I look over at the despicable creature.

She laughing, and licking my blood off of her long dumb demon nails. Taking a deep breath I got into another position. But... I was too late.

The demon came at me before I could do anything, using my sword blocking the demons attack. "Hahahah! You won't get out of this!" The demon cockly exclaimed.

Growling in anger I cut the demons arm off as she was about to punch me, it stopped as blood dripped from her now cut off arm.

'Fighting this demon isn't my concern right now. I have to get them somewhere safe.' I thought looking over at the 2 defenseless humans behind me.

"Pay attention to me mortal!" Right after that I realized I faced my back to the damn demon. She kicked me in the stomach as I was off guard.

Coughing up blood I was sent flying threw a building. Not being able to move I could see the mother and son.

"Nee-san!"

'W-What? Oni-chan?' I thought as my eyes widened. My younger brother had gotten killed by a demon, as my father allowed it without putting up a fight.

My mother on the other hand survived, blaming it all on me. But she had died from a suicide not to long ago.

"Nee-san! Get up!" My brothers voice yelled in my head. Slowly reopening my eyes I saw my brother right before my eyes.

"Oni-chan?..." I mumbled with almost a cry, "fight... Fight.... FIGHT!" He screamed at me as he faded.

Clenching my fist I slammed it on the ground. Nearly lifelessly I grabbed my sword getting up, blood dripping from my head as I bashed it open.

As I was getting into a position I stared at the demon who I was about to behead. "Lava breathing, 2nd form.... CRACKING GROUND!" I yelled out as I was gone in a blink of an eye.

The demon stood there as the ground below me broke as Lava spewed from under the ground.

"H-Huh?! Where the hell is she!" The demon yelled staring around. As I was right in the demons face as I placed the sword on the demons neck.

Pushing the sword hardly hoping her neck would slice. She started to groan as I cut her neck. She screamed as I beheaded the bloody demon.

Her head flew in the sky as It finally fell on the ground as her headless body fell aswell.

Breathing heavily my kimono was in terrible condition.

"You did it Nee-san..."