chapter 24

(Language warning)

20 minutes later Gwen was still crying her eyes out with Miles still holding on to her and his shoulder covered in her tears until Miles had to speak up and said to her that she had to take her suit off before the ambulance crews and the rest of the cops turned up Gwen looked up at Miles and said your right she then went off to a empty alleyway and took off her suit and returned in her normal clothes and then Miles did the same along with Peter and noir who returned in there normal clothes and peni and ham decided they would wait on one of the many buildings roofs around them. When Miles returned he noticed Gwens face her eyes were red and bloodshot she had tear stains all the way down her face. Miles with his eyes a little bloodshot to went and wrapped his arms around Gwen again and she went back to having her head in his shoulder again. She then spoke up saying. You guys better not die yous are the only people close to a family I have left. After she said this the forensics team turned up and they already knew who Gwen was and told her well sort the funeral out don't worry about that he already made plans for when he passed unfortunately we need to do an autopsy on him to make sure the report is correct but once it's done we will start the preparations for his funeral if all goes to plan we will have the funeral next week. Gwen said between sobs thank you as they took georges lifeless body away. As they left She turned to Miles and said I don't think I can spend the night here or on my own can I crash at yours tonight. Its no problem Gwen he said. 10 minutes later Gwen went back to her place to pick up some spare clothes and pj's before jumping into a portal with Miles and heading to his dimention as soon as they arrived Miles texted his dad saying its happened. Her dad has gone also the rest of the spiders are staying for a couple hours to help Gwen out. He got a text back saying we're so sorry for her we will help out as much as we can aswell. 10 minutes later they arrived at Miles apparetment where noir peni Peter and ham were all sat waiting for her when she arrived she asked what they were doing there. Peter spoke up saying Miles asked us to come to make sure you were ok no one is ment to outlive there parents or older family members. She went up to Peter and hugged him saying thank you Peter then the rest of the spiders came and hugged her to which she thanked them for. After this Rio and Jefferson entered the room and said to Gwen that they were sorry for her loss and could stay with them as long as she needed to. She raised a little smile hugging them both and saying thank you and then hugged Miles saying thanks for helping me out Miles. He replied and said its no problem also I promised your dad on the 1st time I met them as he asked me that if the worst were to happen I would take care of you so if you want my home is now your home to he said. At this moment Gwens face turned to anger and screamed at Miles WHAT THE FUCK YOU MADE PLANS WITH MY DAD ABOUT HIS DEATH AND YOU DIDNT TELL ME UNTIL NOW! Miles just looked back at her in shock but Gwen I didn't... Gwen butted in midway shouting JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP! before heading into Miles room slamming the door as she entered. Miles was in shock and had tears in his eyes at this moment peni ham and noir all left knowing it was now an awkward situation as Peter and Jefferson put a hand on both shoulders when Peter spoke up saying Dont worry about it to much Miles her emotions are all over the place she will calm down soon. Jefferson spoke up saying Peter's right Miles grief makes people act in ways they wouldn't il try and talk to her soon I'm trained in dealing with grief so I can help her. Miles looked back at them both and said thanks guys. After this Peter had to get back he apologised to Miles for having to leave which Miles understood but Peter did ask him to updated on him and Gwen which he replied il let you know Peter don't worry as well as the others. Peter then smiled and said I'm sure yous will be fine before heading back. Miles then turned to his dad and said I'm going to sleep on the couch if that's ok il give Gwen some space. No worries son his dad replied il go get a blanket and pillows for you now. (Time skip 1hr). Gwen was sitting on Miles bed thinking to herself after all he's done for me and offering me a roof over my head after what's happened and I talk to him like that he must hate me she then started to cry as she herd a knock on the door and Jefferson entered asked Gwen if she was ok. Gwen looked up him and said no I'm not yous probably hate me for how I spoke to him she said crying. Jefferson then sat down next to her and put a hand on her shoulder and said no Gwen we don't. I understand why you reacted the way you did and that grief made it worse I've felt like that before looking directly at Gwen. She looked back saying does he know your in here. To which Jefferson said no he's actually asleep on the couch. Gwen it is late (currently it's 10.30pm) I guess plus its been a tiring day. I just wish I could apologise to him now. Jefferson then said well you could suprise him when he wakes up. I will and thanks for this talk she said to Jefferson. He replied with no problems Gwen and don't be afraid to talk to me or rio about any issues you may have. Gwen then smiled and said I wont be afraid to speak to yous. Jefferson just smiled as he left the room. 10 minutes later Gwen left Miles room and then saw Miles asleep on the couch she then went over lifted the blanket and hugged into Miles causing him to open his eyes. Gwen Miles said in shock what you doing he asked. Gwen said I wanted to apologise for earlier I was a total bitch I shouldn't of said what I said (at this moment she started to cry) and grief took over and I took it out on you and...at this moment Miles made Gwen stop talking by kissing her making her smile. Miles then spoke up and said you had every right to be angry with me I should of told you I just didn't want you to worry about it. She then replied I understand why Miles but can we make a deal? What's the deal Gwen. When there is something serious like example what's happend today and the plan you made with my dad, we tell each other. Deal Miles said then hugging Gwen. She hugged back and kissed him and said should we try and get to sleep now yeah we should but I want your head on my heart tonight. With pleasure Miles as she places her head right on his heart he wrapped his arms around her and fell asleep within minutes.