"Kim Sunoo?" Jungwon questioned as soon as his eyes landed on Sunoo.

"How did you know my name?"Sunoo asked as Sunghoon and Sunoo sat down.

"I'm the class captain of our class,of course I'd know you."

"Oh, I guess I'm pretty popular then."

"Uh-huh, you're popular with the reputation of always being absent."

"Hey!I have my reasons!"

"Oh wait, you're a part of the student council right?" Jungwon asked.

"You are?!" Sunghoon exclaimed.

"Um...yeah."

"How do you guys know each other?" Jungwon asked, eyeing both Sunghoon and Sunoo.

"We work at the same bar."

"Sunoo works at a bar?Why You're literally so rich."

Sunghoon's eyes widened, looking at Sunoo, "Really?!"

"Well— I..."

"Oh wait..." Jungwon paused, "Are you... perhaps... the student council treasurer?"

Sunoo bit his lips, not being able to respond. Jungwon nodded, "Mhm, I see how it is." He said.

"Okay, spill. You can't leave me hanging here." Sunghoon told Sunoo.

"I...actually lost the funds of the student council so I'm working to pay for it." sunoo said.

"Does Taeyong and Jaehyun know?"

"Nope.I don't want to make him to be worried about me so I'll handle this by myself."

"Why don't you just ask money from your parents then?" Sunghoon asked.

"No way!They'll kill me if they knew what happened!"

"Do you want us to help you?" jungwon asked.

"Thanks, but I'll be fine."

"Do you also stay at Block-A?"

"I did.But for now, I'm staying at Block-C, since I'm currently saving up."

*Block-A are the luxurious dorms in the school.It's where all the riches of the rich stays.Obviously, Sunghoon and Jungwon are not a part of them but they did hear that a lot of parties are being hosted in that place.*

"Until when are you gonna work?" Sunghoon asked.

"I'm almost done.I only need a few more shifts until I can pay up the lost funds. Then I'll be returning to Block-A."

"The same room?"

"Nope, I'll probably have a new roommate.I really hope I get a decent one tho."

Sunghoon chuckled, "Good luck mate."

* * * * *

"You're being creepy. Stop staring at Sunghoon bro." Jay said.

"You were just looking at your ex earlier and now Sunghoon?Make up your mind." Ni-ki said.

"What?Sunghoon is cute." Heeseung told them.

"You're obviously being a flirt." Jay said.

"Says someone who kisses multiple girls in a week." Heeseung shot back.

"What?It's just a one-time thing." Jay defended making Heeseung roll his eyes.

Heeseung took a quick glance at Miyen who was now looking at him as Heeseung stared at Sunghoon and he could still feel Miyen's eyes on him with his peripheral vision.Sunghoon suddenly got up from his seat and passed by Heeseung, Jay and Ni-ki.

"Sunghoon!" Heeseung called out.

Sunghoon rolled his eyes, "What do you want?"

"You're looking extra cute today."

Sunghoon gave out a sarcastic smile, "Thank you, but it doesn't sound like a compliment when it comes from you, it sounds disgusting."

Ni-ki and Jay burst out laughing as they heard Sunghoon's words making Heeseung roll his eyes.Heeseung stood up from his seat and went to Sunghoon.He could still feel Miyen's gaze on him, making Heeseung form a smirk on his lips.

Sunghoon sighed, he turned to his friends, "Jungwon, Sunoo.The two of you can go ahead.I'll just handle him for a second."

They nodded and walked away.

"Now, tell me what do you want because I don't want to waste my time."

Heeseung chuckled, putting his finger on sunghoons chin and leaning in to his face, "I want you."

Sunghoon rolled his eyes, "Go find someone else to bother."He said and immediately walked away from Heeseung.

Heeseung took another glance at Miyen who was now in shock from his recent actions making Heeseung smirk in satisfaction.Heeseung immediately followed Sunghoon and called out for him.

"Hey!"

Sunghoon stopped before turning around annoyingly, "What do you want?!"

Heeseung smirked, walking towards him. He grabbed Sunghoon's wrist, pulling him and pinning him against the wall, whispering underneath his breath,

"Park Sunghoon, be my boyfriend."

"What the--?!"