A spectacular show would probably happen between the two brothers...

At that time, all Han Xiuche knew was that Tiffany was trying to expose an old scandal of theirs. So, he was furious.

...

Tiffany had previously mentioned that she would hold a special fan screening for 'The Ant Queen'; this was her right as the producer. So, she hoped that Han Xiuche would live up to expectations.

Before holding the event, Sunny received good news from the president of Tiffany's fan club. They finally discovered who the 'problem fan' was.

Perhaps, due to the money that this fan received from Han Xiuche, there was an obvious change in her social media account.

Previously, her life could be considered as 'sufficient'. But, within a short span of time, she suddenly started showing off expensive branded handbags and a new car that she bought for her father!

As soon as the club president noticed this change, she kept a close eye on that particular fan's account and realized that she was certainly very different than before. As she was a student, she only had certain times that she could go online. But, her recent activity was very suspicious. She was always online, but hidden!

So, the club president pretended to private message the fan with important information; the account practically responded instantly. This immediately proved her theory.

"Afterwards, I contacted the actual fan and she broke into tears as she explained that she accepted money from Han Xiuche," Sunny explained. "So, we are now certain that that fan's account is in the hands of Han Xiuche."

"You've only confirmed that he is controlling this one account. But, that doesn't mean he doesn't have control over other accounts!"

"That may be the case, but I think that Han Xiuche's sneaky actions aren't like that of a man, he's completely like a woman!" Sunny laughed. "I can't believe he thought of hiding amongst your fan club."

"It's no surprise, if he was really a man, he would have kneeled by now. Either way, joining my fan club is indeed a good way to get advanced information about my plans," Tiffany replied.

"He is complete trash!"

That was the only evaluation that Sunny could give. If he had even the slightest bit of shame, things would not be the way they were...

This man was perhaps the most shameless man she had ever met!

"Just wait and see. The theater will definitely force him to apologize to you in public! A person like that is helpless. All you can do is oppose him and suppress him, because he's asking for it!" Sunny shrugged helplessly. The promotional activities for 'The Ant Queen' were tightly packed, yet this jerk wasn't letting go!

Since that was the case, then just like Taeyeon said, those that deserved to kneel should kneel. What could they do if he was asking for it?

Tiffany's fan screening was actually a normal thing for the entertainment industry. The only thing different, was the fact that no one had ever arranged for their fans to watch their film before the film's premiere and public release. But, now that the test screening was over and follow-up promotions were done, all that was left was to set a release date.

This didn't appear to be a big issue.

But, of course, no one knew that Tiffany had set up a trap at the theater and was waiting for Han Xiuche to appear.

Meanwhile, Sunny and Sooyoung were busy gathering evidence. After all, defeating the brothers required solid evidence...

The film that Tiffany had worked tirelessly on, also involved the sacrifice of Qiao Sen's life. So, she had to ensure that the pathway to their release wasn't obstructed by trash!