Accident

Ae's POV:
I was now watching the video with clenched fists as the recorded part was really disturbing. It was another video of Champoo and her mother.

"Mae!!! Pete have gone missing!! Do you think that it was Ae's mother??" Champoo spoke. "Well my sweety, she was the one. She threatened Pete to leave Ae and he did as he was told. He will not be coming back now so make sure that you take this opportunity to your advantage. Spend time with Ae, make him feel that you are the one who is right for him. I'll arrange everything, you just need to utilise this opportunity to your best." The other women was speaking.

"Are you sure that Pete will never come back?" Champoo asked doubtfully. "I am... Tuli told me herself what she did. So it's just you... Now, you have to be there with Ae and take care of him, make him feel that you are there for him always, let him know that you will be there for him and then, once he gets alongwith you, he will forget Pete. You will have to make sure that he starts hating Pete so that if Pete comes back in future, Ae will only hate him." Champoo's mother spoke. How can a woman be this evil and heartless?? She was the one who ruined my relation with mae and Pete!!

The video ended and then another video continued. "Pete is back and Ae has left home to stay with him!!! What am I supposed to do mae?? Ae is going to stay with Pete and there is no way I can spend time with him. Do something mae, we need to stop Ae from staying with Pete!!" Champoo spoke.

"I'll speak to Tuli about it... I'll make sure that Ae leaves Pete and return back to you." Champoo's mother said. "What are you going to do?" Champoo asked with curiosity.

"I am gonna tell Tuli that Pete has returned and he is going to take Ae away so she should better do something to stop her son from leaving. I know Tuli can make him stop from seeing Pete." the old lady spoke.

Now, I just wanted to kill them with bare hands. They had been the one who were constantly provoking my mother.

The video then ended only for another video to start. This time, they were talking about hurting Pete. "Do you have address to their new apartment?" Champoo's mother inquired. "Yes... I have all the details. I will call you after we succeed." Champoo spoke.

It reminded me of time when Champoo had sneaked into our apartment and tried to hurt Pete and our baby. I had always been thanking God because I returned back in time as I felt something was wrong.

I looked at Pete who was looking at video without any emotions. I was now worried because it scared me to see him like that. "Pete...." I called him trying to gain his attention.

To my surprise, he looked at me with smiling face. "Why are you smiling?" I asked. "Ae, did you realise that they tried their best to separate us but we are still together?? It's like it is being conveyed to us that we are meant to be together... That nothing can separate us. Ae... I now feel happy knowing that we are going to stay together." Pete spoke.

This was something new... Pete was looking at the positive sight of the whole situation. Sometimes he surprises me with his thoughts. Like he did just now.

I couldn't stop myself from holding his cheeks and squeezing them. He made a sulking face but it was soon replaced with a smile.

The video ended and the room was lit up again and everyone looked shocked. I swept my gaze through the room to see different expressions on everyone's face.

"You bitch!! You dared to take Ae away and also show him fake videos?? I am going to kill you and end this right here!!" A loud screech made everyone flinch. I snapped my head in the direction of the sound and found Champoo standing just few feets away from Pete with a knife in her hand.

"Pete.... Say goodbye to all. I will kill you and your baby. You both ruined my life. If I can't have Ae, You also cannot have him. I will kill you and that little life inside you." Champoo spoke. She looked like a crazy women as she spoke. She looked like a psycho as she stepped closer and held the knife high.