Talk

I was woken up by light touches on my cheeks. I opened my eyes to find Ae looking at me affectionately and gently stroking my cheeks. I smiled at him and then tried to sit up but I winced in pain. Ae immediately came closer inspecting me and asking in concern, "What happened?"

I have done a little research and knew very well that this was going to happen. I knew that it was going to pain so I have already brought the medicine. "I am fine Ae... It's just a little pain in my back." I assured. He still looked worried so I tried to explain it to him that it wasn't something that he should worry about. "Ae, it's normal to feel the pain. Since it's my first time, I feel a little bit uncomfortable but I have already brought the medicine. Just help me sit up." I said.

He looked at me for a while and then moved to help me to sit. I was still naked so he let the duvet cover my lower body while I leaned against the headboard. I tried to be brave and looked at him. "You knew about what will happen?" he asked with curiosity. "Err.... I just guessed that you might be thinking of taking our relationship to another level so I did little preparation before coming." I replied. "What else did you research on?" he asked.

"About few things like what should be done and about the pain, also the precautions...." I said while looking down at my hands. I was too shy to say it out a loud but I also wanted to assure him that I was fine.

"Then you should better have dinner first... I don't want to see you in pain." He said while coming forward and kissing my forehead. He grabbed the tray placed on the night stand. He had already made the dinner and brought it inside. He started to feed me and I allowed him to take care of me because I loved to be pampered. I felt so small in his arms. 

After feeding me, he let me take rest while he ate his food and carried the dishes away to wash. I felt bad thinking that he was doing all the work alone but also, I was in pain and not able to move around.

He returned back after a while with a glass of water in his hand. "Where are the medicines?" he asked while placing the glass on the night stand and looking at me. "In the bag." I replied. He walked out of the room to get the medicines and then the thought about the other stuff inside the bag hit me hard. It didn't just have medicines.....

Why am I planning of embarrassing myself over and over again? Wasn't it enough that it happened earlier? I fidgeted with my fingers while he walked into the room with only the strip of tablets in his hand. I am sure he would have seen the other stuff but he didn't seem to be affected by them.

He handed me a tablet and glass and waited for me to take the medicine. I silently grabbed the things from his hands swallowing the tablet and pushing it down my food pipe with the aid of water. I returned the glass back to him and then turned my gaze to look down. What will he be thinking?

He walked out of the room with the glass. I was nervous thinking about what would be running in his mind? He returned back into the room and slipped beside me. He didn't say a word and I was worried with the silence enveloping us.

Unable to contain the feelings anymore, I asked him in a low tone, "Are you angry with me?" I waited for him to reply but he was silent for a while. I felt my heart beat peak with the amount of time getting elapsed between his answer and my question. I am sure that I have screwed up everything.

"Why should I be angry with you?" he asked. It more than surprised me to hear him say that. "Err... Because I am sure you would have seen the other stuff inside the bag." I replied. "Okay.... So what do you think would upset me?" he questioned. Was he angry or was he confused?

"Y-you might mis-misunderstand...." I whispered. "Pete.... Can you tell me what exactly is running in your mind? Because I don't understand the point of me being angry. Precautions are used to prevent something from happening and if you are doing it, then there is nothing wrong with it." He said in a calm tone.