Mother

Ae's POV:

I was completely shocked when Pete willingly stated that he wanted to meet P'Nat and Yim. I mean after everything he had been through, I expected him to push everyone away but he surprised me. I am really pissed off at him when he tried to defend mae.

My own mother made him leave me and go through so much pain but he was still trying to defend her. Why was he doing this? Why would he defend someone who tried to hurt him?

Pete was now seated in the living room talking to P'Oh while I was getting the breakfast ready. He is being ignorant and skipping his medicines. I am worried about him and our baby.

I walked out of the kitchen carrying the tray and placed it on the tea table. I handed the plate of breakfast to phi and then began feeding Pete. I know he would try to avoid breakfast as he always does these days. I have to push him to have it and he would be showing me that cute puppy face. But with days, I got used to avoiding it and coaxing him into eating.

"Ae.... I don't want to eat." Pete said. I know he will keep sulking and I have my own ways to make him eat. "Pete, if you finish this breakfast, I'll buy some more bottle of pickles and ice-cream." I said.

The moment he heard those two things, he immediately started eating. I knew that I will have to make a trip to get these things but nothing is more important than the happiness of this person whom I love so much.

Third Person's POV:

Oh watched Ae feed Pete and the way he would coax the cute guy into eating. He felt amaze looking at how effectively Ae was taking care of this cute guy. But what got him curious was Ae mentioning buying pickle for Pete.

Pete finished his breakfast and then scrunched his nose in discomfort. Ae's eyes didn't miss this movement and inquired, "Is something wrong?" "Err... I just didn't like the taste of it." Pete replied. Ae chuckled hearing the response and ruffled Pete's hair.

"I know what you want but before that you need to take medicine." Ae said getting up and walking into the room. He walked out carrying few pills and handed them to Pete who took them without protest. Oh was watching all the exchange carefully and he couldn't contain his curiosity.

"Is something wrong with Pete? Why is he taking medicine?" Oh asked in concern Pete blushed while Ae realized that he hadn't informed his brother about Pete's pregnancy. "No phi... He is fine... These are some vitamins doctor have prescribed since he is pregnant." Ae replied.

Oh's jaw dropped as he heard his brother speak. It took him a while but then he screamed in happiness, "Yeahhhh!! I am going to be uncle. I should tell Nat about this." Oh fished out his cellphone and dialed Nat's number. He was getting impatient each passing second. As soon as Nat picked up the call, Oh hurried to speak, "Nat!! You are going to be Aunt... Pete is pregnant!!"

Nat, on the other side, was completely shocked. She knew about the disappearance of this cute guy and didn't know anything else. When Oh informed her about Pete's pregnancy, she was in tears. "Did you find him? How is he? Does Ae know about him? Don't let him run away... Please..." Nat spoke, her voice was breaking.

Oh realized that he spoke everything in excitement and needed to explain everything to Nat. "Nat, I found him. Pete is fine and Ae is taking care of him. He wants to meet you and Yim. I will explain everything to you when I return." Oh replied. After a short exchange, Oh disconnected the call and turned to the couple. Ae was having his breakfast while Pete was watching television.

"Ae, you should tell mae about this. She will surely accept Pete when she knows that he is pregnant with your child." Oh spoke. "She knew even before me and still asked him to break up. That's why I hate her the most. When she knew that Pete was carrying my child, she still asked him to leave." Ae spoke. Oh could sense the anger in the words and knew that Ae was really possessive of Pete.