My naughty boyfriend

🔞🔞 Mature Content

Pete's POV:
I was all exhausted and drained off energy to even move a bit. Ae collapsed on top of me trying to catch his breath. I myself was out of breath and tried to calm down my racing heart. I felt him pull out his length and there was a slight pain in my lower region.

After a while he rolled to his side and then got up and walked towards the dustbin to discard the latex. He returned back and cleaned me while I was lying still on bed.

After cleaning he lay down beside me and then pulled me against his chest. I whimpered a bit as I felt pain with the movement. "Are you alright?" he asked in concern. "I am fine...." I replied while trying to keep my voice calm. I was still trembling from the earlier activity.

Suddenly it dawned on me that I was naked and cuddled with him. I have been really shameless and said things without even knowing what I was asking for. I was drunk in lust when things between us got heated. Now, when I remember it bit by bit, I feel embarrassed.

I turned around showing him my back and hiding my blush from him. How can I face him now? Is it normal to feel this way after first time? I was not able to meet his gaze.

I felt his arms enveloping me and he spooned me into him. I could feel his length against my butt cheeks as he pulled me closer. "Are you shy?" he asked. I bit on my bottom lip not knowing what to say. I kept quiet letting him assume the answer. "Are you going to be shy every time we do it?" he asked bluntly.

"Ae~~~~" I whined. He was too blunt some times and I had a hard time speaking out. He laughed and then kissed my head while whispering in my ear, "You look too cute when you pout..." I smiled shyly while lowering my head and trying to hide my blush.

There was a little sound of rustling and then I felt the comfort of a fabric around me. Ae pulled the duvet covering us both and I felt quite secure. It's not that I don't feel it same with Ae but having the duvet covering my naked body felt like a little relief. I am too embarrassed to look at myself presently.

"Feeling better?" he asked. I hummed in response while letting myself get drowned into his warmth. It felt much better this way. I am too shy to face my boyfriend now. I felt his hands roaming over my body, caressing my skin while he came closer and started to plant kisses on my shoulder.

My heart beat peaked and my breathing became heavy. "Ae...." I whispered trying to gain his attention. "Yes baby..." he replied, his breath fanning against my ear. His hands started to rub my buds that were already sensitive. A low whimper escaped my lips while he bit on my neck and then licked it.

"Ae.... Ummm.... W-what are you doing?" I asked while trying to hold his hands from abusing my buds. "Baby..." he called while trying to pull my hands away. "I like it when you are shy." He said while kissing my cheeks.

I could feel his once softened member turn hard again and started to poke my back. "I want you...." He said in a raspy voice. "Ummm... Ae..." I whined when his hand grabbed my butt cheek and squeezed them. "You are so soft..." he said.

Why he has to be this crude when we are getting intimate? He was grinding his length against my back while pulling me closer to him. I know he has needs and me too. This is the first time for both of us but it looks like my boyfriend is not satisfied.

His rustling was pulling the duvet covering my body lower and I felt myself being exposed. It slid down my chest till it reached my navel. "Let's do it again...." He said while trying to turn me around to face him. "Ae... No... Ahhh..." I cried out protesting against and trying to hide my face.

It's not that I don't want to do it, but I am too shy to face him. I can't even dare to look at him. In all the movements, I happen to lie down on my stomach with him over me. "You are not going to listen?" he asked in a teasing tone and started to tickle me.