FANTASIES???

"Umm..hmmm...uhhh", Jiang Cheng whinned like a baby as the sunlight was beaming on his face straight through the window. He slowly opens his eyes and tries to stand up ,

Fuck!

He groans in pain ,as he fall back on ground, he was sitting on his knees all night heading down on the edge of the bed. His legs were sore and neck was stiff ,he was in pain physically but he was feeling better mentally, after all it was his first peaceful night after guanyin temple incident, he felt like he was sleeping after 8 months.

" Lans sure are fucking good with music and stuffs!!", he exclaimed rubbing his neck....

"WAIT A MINUTE WHAT ARE THESE SHITS? ",

He clearly remember sitting near bed without any cloak or blanket. But here , he was covered with a big cloak and above the cloak was the blanket? Ah!! He remembered this was the blanket in which he tugged Jingyi last night but, now he was the one covered in the blanket and the person who is supposed to be in this blanket was nowhere to be found.

Ouch!!

He stands up limping and stumbling, he threw the blanket and cloak on the bed, he was going out, but he stops and looked at the bed...

Damn!!

He cursed and folded the blanket and cloak carefully and placed it on the bed. He walked past the partition only to found the owner of room to be fast asleep leaning on the table on his folded hands. He looked around the room there was no trace of the younger lan, he looked out of the window, the rain was stoped and was replaced with bright sun and cold breeze. He again looking at the sleeping figure, it was past the waking time of Lans but the Sect Leader was still sleeping. Jiang Cheng could see how relaxed the other look, like he was sleeping after a long day, he look better not too much but compare to yesterday he definitely looks better.

A cold breeze made Jiang Cheng shiver, he closed the window and went towards the door, he was holding the door but wasn't opening, he looked back at the sleeping person,

" Fine!! I will not owe you any favor!", saying this he went towards partition and grabbed the cloak he had folded and placed on Zewujun's shoulder, being sure to cover him properly. He slide the door open , and went outside closing it without making any sound, he started to walk fixing his robes which were slightly crumble because of sleeping.

" Jiang Cheng?"

Jiang Cheng froze he looks up and saw two figures standing few steps away from him . He suddenly remembered their last conversation...well argument. He didn't know what to say and what to do, he was getting nervous but didn't reveal on his face. He was trying to figure, how to start a peaceful conversatio......

" WHAT WERE YOU DOING IN MY BROTHER'S ROOM?",...

"Wait what? ", Jiang Cheng was blank for a second, a sudden reality hit him like a bucket of cold water was pour on him. He came out of a Sect leaders' private room ! Not only that , the sect leader was in a fucking seclusion, that even his own brother wasn't allowed to see him. And here he was coming out of that seclude person's private room...in early morning??

FUCK!! ", he mentally cursed at his pathetic luck. He looked at the two figures, the one who was waiting for his answer, glaring him coldly like he would murder him in any minute. While the other...he was way to reacting, he looked so shocked that he will pass out anytime. Wangji was being impatient , he asked again,

" What are you doing here?",

" St.. strolling around", Jiang Cheng mentally slaps himself for sluttering.

" Inside my brother's private room?",

" Screw it! He saw me coming out!! And what kind of stupid excuse was that 'strolling around???' DAMN IT", Jiang Cheng mentally grimaced.