RESPONSIBILITY??

FIRST GO AND READ CHAPTER 12 GOOD FRIENDS. THAT'S THE REASON I DON'T GIVE BACK TO BACK UPDATE 🤦‍♀️ YOU ALL THOUGHT THAT I UPDATED ONLY ONE CHAPTER I'M CHILDISH and didn't read the previous chapter, I gave two update last week..........

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Soon everyone was assembled in their places. Nie Huaisang with his subordinates were sitting in the middle, as the chief cultivator lan zhan too had joined him by sitting beside him. In left there was the Jin clan , Yao clan and others while in right were Jiang clan , Lan clan and others . On the order of Nie Huaisang to start the conference, Jin ling glances at Jin nian. He immediately nods and stand up bowing to everyone and then , he reads the report about dafan mountain incident. Everyone was shocked hearing the report, specially the Lans as they were also the part of yi city adventure with wangxian.

“ Hah!! This is what we meant by not giving a naive teenager absolute power to control a big clan!! See what kind of ridiculous things he is presenting in Sect conference!!”, said a old aged sect leader smirking.

“ Mind your tongue Sect Leader! I'm a Sect leader too, don't you think describing me like that is not appropriate? Even after being so experienced yet you don't know how to address a certain sect leader? Hah!!”, scoffs Jin ling .

“ You really are the mini version of Sect leader Jiang ! Though your sharp tongue will not always work . Are you confident with this idiotic reports of yours?”, asked Sect leader Ouyung mockingly.

If this person wasn't zizhen's father I would have long kicked him out !!”, thought Jin ling , but he forced a smile,

“  If I wasn't confident about my report why would I show it in sect conference? To make myself a joke infront of you? To give you all chances to pick on me? I'm not that stupid ”, said Jin ling with the same smile.

“ Aren't you going to help him Sect Leader Jiang?”, asked Zewujun in a low voice that only Jiang Cheng his two subordinates and his subordinates ( Lan Jingyi and Lan Sizhui ) could hear .

“ If I will help him now how will he learn to answer these shitheads in future? And I guess he is doing quite well without me isn't?”, remarked Jiang Cheng with a sly smile. Zewujun nods with a smile but Jingyi almost fall controlling his laugh .

“ But isn't that xue yang died long ago? Who else can control the living corpse other then him and yiling partriach? And how can the corpse travel all way to dafan without getting noticed by anyone?”, asked Sect leader  Fei.

“ I'm sorry to say but the reasons are still unknown!”, said Jin ling .

“ Young master... No..No Sect Leader Jin! Are you deliberately trying stir such kind of things , so that you can prove that you are worthy of Sect Leader position?”, laughed Sect Leader Yao. All sects too joined him except the Jiang, lan, nie and Jin.

“ Don't you think they all have a common problem in them!!”, said Jiang Cheng seriously.

“ Problem?”, asked lan xichen in confusion.

“ Yes problem. That they all are breathing!”, said Jiang Cheng with the same calm.

Xichen looked at Jiang Cheng for a second then ,he burst in laughter too. Making other sect leaders look at him, Other clans , Jin clan and nie clan were confused why he was laughing. While Jiang clan and lan clan were trying their best not to laugh. Lan wangji had also taken aback with his brother's action,  while Jiang Cheng presses his temples,

“ Why the hell are you laughing again ? Do you take me as your entertainer ?”, asked Jiang Cheng furiously.

“ I'm.. I'm so.. sorry..ahem..Yes, I'm sorry but the way you said that with a straight face..I couldn't control myself from laughing.”, said xichen laughing. Whole hall was looking at them but none of them could hear them what they were talking about except the lan and Jiang clan. Xichen compose himself,

I'M UNDESERVING...जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें