AFTER GUANYIN TEMPLE...

It been 8 months from the incident of guanyin temple. The cultivation world was quite in peace , Hanguang-jun has became the chief cultivator though he still work as a substitute of Sect Leader lan, as he said that the position of sect leader was, is and will always be of his brother, and no one else can take his place. Zewujun was in seclusion after the incident of guanyin temple, he broke every single tie from outer world. Sizhui was officially adopted as the son of Hanguang-jun and Yiling partriach. Lan qiren was still processing these, although he was not against of this . All the mess and burden of Jin clan was fallen on the tiny shoulders of Jin ling, making him sect leader as such a delicate age though his jiujiu the Great Sandu shengshao was standing in front of his problems like a strong wall thought that wall was totally broken from inside but it doesn't means you can attack from outside. Junior's quadrant became quite close to each other during this 8 months, Nie huaisang was handling his sect quite better from his previous way of handling matters though he still quite act as I DON'T KNOW guy but who cares.......

CLOUD RECESSES:
Lan wangji was walking towards a isolated cottage in the corner of cloud recesses , surrounded with bamboo and mangolia trees. It was a bright day in cloud recesses, lan wangji was standing outside the cottage, on it's top there was a character ' Hanshi ' , with a heavy heart he walked towards the door of the cottage, he knocked the door , " Da ge! " he said as calm as always. " Wangji! Did you bring me food again?", a pale voice could be heard from the hanshi. Wangji looks at the tray on his hand, " Mn, " he said in reply. " I told you before that there is no need for bringing me food personally!! You could have send this by any discipline !!", a very faint voice could be heard from the hanshi. " I like to bring you food personally!!", said wangji one word at a time. A light chuckles could be heard from inside, which light up wangji's eyes, " Looks like young master wei's company had a big impact on you! You have began to show your emotions with words !", a soothing calm voice echoed inside hanshi. Wangji's ears were turned red , Mn, he said in reply. " But you should not bother yourself with these things...you have many important things to do !!", the person spoke, his voice was again pale. " Nothing is important then brother!! ", said wangji patiently waiting for other to open the door. " I really feel like to open the door to see your expression right know. I can't believe you are really showing your emotions through your words!! ", the faint voice replied.

" If brother feel bad for me, then you should come out and help me in handling the sect!!", said wangji in one go , a strange anxiety and disappointed could be seen in his eyes. " Wangji...you already know my answer, don't you? I'm pretty sure that you can handle all this by yourself!!", said the person with a pained voice. Lan zhan was already knowing this answer but he still spoke , " I want my da ge besides me!! I can't do this alone!". " You can do this wangji, and who said you are alone ? Young master wei , uncle and my nephew too is with you! And about me..... I'm tired... I'm tried of this all wangji , won't you let me rest for sometime?", said zewujun with a heavy heart. Da ge... " WANGJI, I don't feel like eating, you can take the food away!!", said zewujun cutting wangji. Wangji sighed ,he knew zewujun was not interested in any of his talks, he turned to go back but stops and said ," Tomorrow is the meeting of all sect in gusu, to discuss about... Meng Yao and Jin clan..if you want to join I can make preparations!". Zewujun flinched hearing the name, " I.. don't...wa..want...to...jo...join...you..can...can..do...this...with.... without..me!!!!", his voice trembled. Mn said wangji walking away from the cottage,he already knows his brother's answer but he still always try to change his (zewujun) mind with his talks.

Wei wuxian was talking with Sizhui and Jingyi when he saw his husband with an expressionless face which was nothing new though, he ran towards him followed by the two juniors. " A-niang!! Jingyi!! You can't run in cloud recesses!! Please slow down!", said Sizhui walking as fast as he can , following the both. Jingyi took the food tray from lan zhan. " He didn't ate again?", asked Wei wuxian calmly. Mn, said wangji. " He is deeply hurted !! But our sect leader is very strong, he will definitely overcome this !!", said Jingyi with a positive spirit. " He is right baba! Uncle will definitely come out one day , don't take tension!", said Sizhui calmly smiling towards him. " They are right lan zhan! Don't take tension, we are here for you!!", said wei wuxian hugging lan zhan. Yes! nods the juniors together. " Look lan zhan our little radish is so grown up. He is now comforting you!", exclaimed wei wuxian changing the topic. Sizhui smiles hiding his blush, while Jingyi make face looking at wei wuxian all clingy to hanguang-jun kissing his cheeks.