PROLOGUE......

"PEOPLE SAY THAT THEY CAN READ YOU LIKE AN OPEN BOOK.....BUT IN REALITY, NO ONE IS OPEN BOOK, WE ALL ARE SOME UNTOLD STORIES!!!"

After knowing about the truth of his golden core, Sect Leader Jiang was never in peace. People thinks that he is an angry and grumpy man, but in reality he just needed words of affection and care from someone. He was famous for his anger though he was still a baby by his heart. His whole world was turned upside down after knowing the truth of his core, he don't have anyone whom he could share his real self.....All alone in the big sect, he wanted his brother, his sister,his parents, he wanted a family!! With whom he will be free to share anything without getting afraid of being betrayed, free to behave like Jiang Cheng instead of sect leader, despite having tension of being judged, wanted a family who will never compare him , who accept him with his flaws........

After knowing the real deeds and nature of his sworn brother Sect Leader Lan, was no longer the same smiling elder jade of Gusu. He still couldn't imagine that the person whom he trusted the most , more then his own brother was nothing but a evil in disguise, playing a victim card. He was broken when he realized that he himself was indirectly involved in the murder of his elder sworn brother. He always thought himself to become righteous person and follow all rules of gusu but, in a sudden hype of movement without thinking twice he also killed his other sworn brother.....He felt like life was playing a joke on him ,No one is a complete righteous every one have done a big or small sin in his / her life, then how could he make an exception. He no longer wanted to have any contact with outer world, he just wanted to be alone , he wanted to escape from the people who are nothing but hiding themselves behind the masks.

Relation between people depends on fate . How the fate will bring these two people together who have a complete different mindsets ? Will they able to find their happiness in the other?

The yunmeng prides which is nothing but a forgotten title!! Will this title be able to make it's name again in this world? If it will then, how?

Too much sad and angst isn't? But we don't want to just cry!! Life is never a same page to everyone!!

If the elder jade and younger pride will be able to get together, and if the twin prides are able to make a comeback!! What do think , how will the relation of these two impossible people will be? Still didn't get? Let me make it simple!! What do think the great hanguang-jun and sandu shengshao who don't even like to see each other will mend their relation for their lover and brothers?? Isn't it will be fun to watch a expressionless and a way too expressable person to talk for the sake of their brothers and lovers happiness!!

Not only this ..... Shamelessness of Wangxian, the cute teenage love of zhuiling!! Bickering of Jin ling and Jingyi, Innocence of zizhen with a touch of naughtiness, an entangled love of jingsang, cause our sect leader nie too deserve happiness. And how dare you to forget about GRANDMASTER LAN!!! , his bickering with Jingyi, his reaction to our Xicheng!!! Do you think he will qi deviate or something!!!

I guess this much is okay?? Wait a damn minute! How can you forget about the shipper of our ship . Let me introduce the main shipper ( because we have too many shippers) Lan Jingyi. Don't you want to know how will this teenage boy make our Xicheng ship sail ? How will he become dear to our Xicheng and become a part of their life? How will he become the heir of Jiang sect??

I told you before that the relation of people depends on fate !!! Let see how this fate will bring two complete opposite people together! How will it mend the relation of two brothers! How will it bring the warmth and care of parents in a orphan's life(Jingyi)!! How will it bring happiness in every single persons life who had suffered way too much............

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This story will be updated on every Sunday. 😅
Hope you will like this ..........
Do leave your suggestions and comments about this prologue ❤️❤️