Chapter 8

The next day Lauren woke up in Camila's arms. Confused at first but then she recalled last night's events and instantly smiled. Those had to be the nicest words Camila had ever told her. Camila didn't say many nice things so that was a rare moment. Who knew when it would happen again. Lauren did not at all think Camila loved her. It was too quick and Camila has never loved anyone other than in a friendly way. She felt movement and realized Camila was stirring awake. Soon the younger girl's eyelashes were fluttering open, revealing her brown doe eyes. Lauren smiled cheekily as she stared intently into the brown orbs, receiving one back from the brunnette. Lauren laid her head back onto Camila's chest deciding it was when she was the most comfortable. Camila began to run her fingers through Lauren's dark locks, massaging her head. Lauren hummed her approval and couldn't help but feel incredibly happy in the simple state they were in. It was such a simple position yet so pleasing. The fact that Camila rarely showed any type of affection made Lauren wonder why she was suddenly being affectionate, she was grateful she was able to experience this and cherished every second.

--------Wednesday, 3 weeks before Camila leaves--------

Camila walked through the hallways she was glad to soon leave. The only thing she wasn't glad to leave were Lauren, Dinah, and Normani. Camila grew closer to Lauren, to the point were she grew feelings. Those feelings were definitely not love, Camila had no idea what love was. What she did know was she was going to experiment with these feelings. There had to be a reason why Camila was affectionate towards her when she hadn't been affectionate with anyone in her entire life. Camila noticed every glance that meant they were checking her out. She turned around to see a girl smaller than her that seemed quite shy. Camila noticed the girl quickly turned around and covered her face, she smirked and walked towards her. The shy girl had long brown hair with white tips, a blue beanie placed on her head, a white t shirt, and shorts. Camila reached her and immediately turned on her flirt mode. "Hey cute stuff, what's your name?" The girl blushed. "M-my name is Shiloh, uh Shiloh Avenue."

Camila's Pov
This girl had a cute name. "My name is Camila, Camila Ca-" Shiloh cut me off. "I know your name, you're the infamous Camila Cabello. Hottest girl in school, atleast that's what my bestfriend said." Wait, I had that title in this school? I guess Lauren is going to have to take the throne when I leave. "Do you agree with your bestfriend Shiloh?" I smirked. Shiloh blushed and gulped while staring at her feet. She slowly looked back up. "I mean, yeah." I smiled. "Thanks Shiloh." I had to admit, Shiloh was extremely adorable. Almost as adorable as Lauren. Wait, Lauren? Wasn't she supposed to be meeting up with me right about now? I looked around frantically to see Lauren standing next to me. "Is something wrong Camz?" What does she mean? Didn't she just came? "How long have you been here?" "Camz I've been talking to Shiloh for two minutes, you were too deep in thought to realize." Holy shit had I really been comparing Shiloh and Lauren's cuteness for 2 minutes? Get your shit together Camila. "Who knew Camila would spend that much time deep in thought." I heard Shiloh mutter. "Anyways I have to go, it was nice meeting the both of you, y'all make a cute couple, bye Camila and Lauren!" Shiloh slightly shouted as she walked away. "Couple?" Lauren mumbled. I smirked and decided to play around. "Aww babe, we were meant to be!" I gave her a quick peck on her lips. "Wha-what?!" Lauren's face was priceless. "Come on princess, we have an Algebra block to catch." I winked at her as I led her to the classroom holding her hand.

Lauren's POV
I knew Camila was fucking around with me. It had been 3 hours, yet I'm still so dazed. Camila's lips were so soft. I want nothing than to kiss her again. I felt someone tap my shoulder, I turned around to see Ally. I instantly smiled. Something about Ally made everyone smile as soon as they saw her. "Hi Ally. How's the whole Troy and Cece deal?" Ally and all her friends had been finding out how to deal with this. "Yeah I have, Troy left me for Cece. It's okay though, as soon as word got out someone asked me out in a date." Damn, Ally is really beautiful I am not at all surprised. "Who asked you out?" Her face showed mixed emotions. "Don't tell anyone, I'm still so new to this." At this point I became worried. "It's uh, Normani." What? "Normani? As in Normani Kordei Hamilton?" She nodded. What the hell? Normani is into girls? How can she not tell me? Well I can't really be too mad at her. "Before you say anything, yes I am attracted to her, and yes I do like her. Don't attack me or anything." I laughed. Ally is basically an angel I don't think I could ever attack her. "Don't worry Ally, I trust you. I'm just surprised that you and Normani are into girls." Ally let out a breath. "Thanks Lauren, I know it's surprising but I really do like her." I smiled and hugged the small girl. "If you hurt her though I can't protect you from Dinah, okay?" Ally giggled. "Okay seems reasonable."

Ally's POV
School had ended. I stared at myself in the mirror. I was overjoyed that the drama with Cece and Troy was now over. Troy choosing Cece over me didn't break my heart at all. I had no attraction towards Troy, but since I was captain of the dance team I had to have a cute boyfriend. I knew I was gay since junior year, but oh well. Better late than never. Normani had been a crush of mine since that year, I swore to myself that I'd date her before I leave for college. Thank god she asked me out, that meant she liked me. I smiled at the thought. I wouldn't mind if my popularity ended because of that. Lauren's small group of friends would invite me with open arms. They're also the most realest people I know from this school. Maybe I should start hanging out with them. The funny thing is my gay dar has been going off on them. I don't know how it happened, but that group is indeed a groups of lesbians. Damn, I never knew there was a pack of lesbians. Well not all of them are one, Normani and Dinah arent. Normani is bisexual and Dinah's straight . I thought about how that didnt really make a pack of lesbians. Oh well. How do I know? Ally Brooke Hernandez knows all.