unbothered by her whines and groans from annoyance trying to find her bag and shoes. turning to the boy with an annoyed expression. he simply smiled towards her. "the offer is up cathrine."

cathxi.y

tagged : /@bbkyuu liked by bbkxi

tagged : /@bbkyuu
liked by bbkxi.y and 857,914 others
cathxi.y : he tagged along and now we have to take the bus together to his dorm 😒
view all 7,925 comments

bbkyuu : HEY 😭😭
cathxi.y : /@bbkyuu furry

gyu_and_rin : is it just me or do they give couple vibes
cathgyusupremacy : no shit

...

sitting side by side in the still clearly cramped bus, she stared aimlessly into the ground. disappointed over not getting the window seat over this kid. the bus ride was rocky but it wasn't like they were going through mountains for this. feeling something on her thigh, she stared down at the paper crane sitting there like a bird that landed on her leg. staring over to him, he continued to stare out the window like nothing had happened.

picking it up, she smiled and rested her head on his shoulder as an acknowledgement of the crane. feeling him shift slightly out of shock from her doing said movement. chuckling softly to herself, she stared down at the paper crane for the rest of the bus ride over. the long, tedious, bus ride.

he couldn't contain his emotions as he kept his eyes locked out the window. this was making his mind go into overdrive and it was miserable. why was he suddenly feeling this way? this was so embarrassing. but why did he feel this way. there was no reason to. it made him feel uncomfortable and he was on the verge of throwing up at any given point. it was a painful type of emotion to say the least.

hearing their stop announce on the intercom, he tapped her shoulder as they walked out of the bus. now having to wander through the streets to the dorm buildings. "welp, race you." he called, already booking it down the street. hearing a yell from far behind him as his hood flew off his head during his run. the wind hitting his face and cooling him easily. it was a soft hug of coolness on his face as the wind ran through his hair.

thinking about how weird it probably looked with his bangs moved out of the way. getting extremely tired, he groggily walked through the streets to the main roads to the dorms. it was pretty hard to keep moving as the girl caught up. heaving and struggling to move or talk. smiling he laughed and limped slightly to her. holding out a hand to her like an offer. rolling her eyes, she took them and held it uncomfortably wrong.

side eyeing their hands, he clearly found it stupid as he aggressively tugged on their hands and repositioned them. dragging her along the street with their hands clasped together truly was a highlight of the walk. because it was the only think keeping his mind on the edge.

...

ollieing off the ramp, she landed onto the ground shakily. turning the board 90 degrees to change directions a few times. "to be honest i kinda set up yeonjun for misery."
blinking, he flipped his board as he skated over to her. "what do you mean?"
"sunyoung is dating someone. but i'm also doubling this as a way to segway soobin and yeonjun." she shrugged, picking up her board and walking back up to the stairs.

"are you serious?"
"i don't know." she shrugged jumping the railing and riding it carefully down the slope and ollieing to the ground into a flip and skating straight back to him. "but it's funny to think that i'm doing that. sunyoung is in love with yeonjun from what i see." she laughed at the stunned boy. now relieved that his friend isn't going to be unhappy because of some girl in his life.

dropping his board to the ground he kicked off the ground quickly to the ramp and jumped off of the ramp landing and stumbling forward. tripping immensely on the landing down. hearing her laugher from behind him, she skated over and skid sharply towards him.

picking up her board, she held out a hand and waited for him to take it. "come on i don't got all day rags." rolling his eyes, he took her hand and watched himself get pulled up. "i bet i can ollie off of something higher than you can."
"oh you're so on you prick."

bbkyuu

liked by cathxi

liked by cathxi.y and 47,015 others
bbkyuu : i broke my board so uhm 😐
view all 891 comments

cathxi.y : BAHAHAHAHA DUMBASS
bbkyuu : /@cathxi.y BDJSMBG SHUT THE FUXKI UP EKFBDNAMA

...

"now i have to go find a new board to buy. why didn't i buy multiple boards of this." whining, they walked recklessly through traffic to his house to chill. since someone happened to may have broken their board in half during their ollie challenge. "because you weren't expecting to lose in an ollie challenge so it broke in half." now it was her turn to whine feeling her head get punched.

"i could've passed out! i'm so filing a complaint." rolling her eyes she sneered at him with an unhappy outlook. looking completely content with himself, he waved her off and sped up his pace leaving her behind.

contemplating her friendship with this boy, she sighed and ran after him extremely agitated. holding out her board as she kept up, about to hit him with it before he stopped and turned staring down at her with a pleasant smile. feeling her eyes widen, she froze as if she had seen a ghost. "what's the matter? cat got your tongue?" she swore she could her hear her blood pumping. gulping she didn't know if she could move without feeling fuzzy and broken down.

her stomach had an aching that wasn't half as bad as she thought it would be. it was the type that you'd hear from your friends ranting about how pretty some guy was. feeling her face warm up she shook the feeling away and pushed him aside. the brief few seconds finally coming to an end. "don't do that again. please." she muttered, walking ahead of him before he could speak.

staring at her walk off, a slight smile appeared on his face as he walked up towards her. why was he smiling anyways?

...

posted : 3/27/22

words : 1655