" WHAT?!". The four idiots yelled so I quickly covered Ella's ears.

" Yah how dare you shout at my princess!". I yelled back.

" It's fine, dada". Ella said when she removed my hands.

" Look Ella, it's not like we want to be chased by our wives okay? It's just...we also want to rest? have time for ourselves not worrying that our wives will get mad at us. We know that what we did is wrong but we also want to relax. We promise you we will deal with them after but for now, we just wanna loosen up". Jisoo stated and Ella was just looking at her.

" Fine, I'll give you a one-week break from your wives but after that, you have to deal with their wraths including you Dada". Ella agreed to us making the four idiots smile widely.

" Mom is that you?". I teased my daughter but then she glared at me so I stop and kiss her cheek.

" I'm just kidding princess".

" Can we go to the beach, please?". Jeongyeon suggested and the four idiots agreed.

" How about you, Dada?". Ella asked me.

" Do you want to come with us?". I asked her and she quickly nodded her head.

" Of course, Dada. As I said, I'm here to watch all of you". She smiled at me making me pinch her cheeks for too much cuteness.

" You're so cute babyyy".

" Ouch, Dada you're hurting me". Ella whines so I stop pinching her cheeks and just kiss them instead.

" But I'm hungry". Ella let out.

" Don't worry, Ella. Since you are our princess we'll cook for you". Jisoo said proudly.

" How? You guys doesn't know to cook". I told them.

" Did I tell you that I can? We'll prepare Ella a ramyun and egg". Jisoo said and I mentally facepalm for what she said.

" Let's just order, okay?". I suggested and they all agreed.

ELLA

" You sure baby?". Mama asked when I called her. Mama and Tata's actually have an idea that their wives were just fooling around but of course due to emotions earlier they spit out some unnecessary words just like what Tata Irene had said to Tata Seulgi.

She told me that she really regrets it and wants to apologize to Tata Seul personally but I stop her. I convinced them to give their wives a break and let them understand why Dada and her friends did that.

Of course, I'm Ella McKenzie Kim-Manoban. I'm the genius daughter of Lalisa Pranpriya Manoban and Jennie Ruby Jane Kim-Manoban.

Though I'm 14, I made sure that I explained and let them understand the situation.

The Tatas agreed and will just pretend that it's their fault. They'll give them a one-week break away from them but after that, they have to face their wrath.

Mama and Tatas told me to watch their wives and inform them if they did something unforgivable and they will not think twice to rush at the penthouse and choke them to death.