"Hey...hey. We have a lot of time for you to fuck me."

Ashleys hands pulled Gabriels head up from her chest and forced him to look at her. "Oh really?"

"L-like at least...four hours of t-time to work with for sure..."

"Lord...what could I do to you in four hours?" Running a finger up ashleys throat to hold her jaw now, Gabriel watched as she gulped and bit her lip. Her hips started to grind against his in a small move of desperation. "Hmm? What should I do with you?"

"Anything."

"Anything? That's a very open range for me Ashley. What do you want me to do to you?"

"I just want you to f-fuck me...and use me." Ashley pulled Gabriel closer, getting a sudden sense of confidence over everything that had just happened.

Kissing him quickly, Ashleys hands roamed into his shirt where she quickly undid the buttons of it and let her hands roam over his chest and toned stomach as they kissed. While Gabriel's hands held Ashleys thighs. One crept to her blouse and then her neck where he gripped tightly, lightly choking Ashley.

A moan escaped her lips when Gabriels free hand gripped her thigh and moved up. His hand rested too close to where she wanted to be touched, where she wanted to be fucked.

While his hands gripped and controlled her body Gabriel kissed down her neck, biting and leaving love marks all over her collarbone.

"B-Bed."

Following her wish, Gabriel picked Ashley up and carried her up the stairs to his bed, laying her flat where she naturally sprawled out for him.

He watched Ashley for a second before turning to his night stand where he opened the drawer and grabbed a roll of new rope. 

Ashley stared at the black rope in his hand as he walked to the bed and knelt over her. Kissing her lips again, Gabreil dropped the rope by Ashley's head, making her very aware of it.

"Gabriel?"

"Is this okay?" Hencing the rope by them, Ashley looked at it out of the corner of her eye before eagerly nodding. Trusting Gabriel with everything.

"Good."

———————

Running a hand down Ashley's back, Gabreil smiled at his work as she laid there for him.

Her arms were tied delicately in shibari behind her back; the rope weaving from her biceps to her fingers in loops and diamond designs. Her calves were tied together too, pressure building in them making Ashley squirm as she laid there for him.

She couldn't do anything but roll over, if she wanted to.

Her face laid sideways in a pillow as her ass was up in the air, complexity bare to Gabreil who was still fully clothed. Watching Ashley and his designs. His pants strained tightly as he stood there. Every second was edging him on.

"G-Gabriel..." Leaning down and kissing her backside, Gabriel's hands rubbed against Ashley's soft skin.

"You look so beautiful like this."

"Mmm."

"Give me a color Ashley." Color system. Ashley had hardly heard of it but Gabriel made sure she knew what it was while he was working with her limbs and the rope.

"G-Green."

Go.

Gabriel kissed down her shoulders, his hands pulling lightly at the ropes that bound Ashley together. Pulling her upwards so she was sitting upright, her knees bent under her. Gasping as she was pulled up, Gabriel smiled and leaned her body against his chest while she knelt on the bed.