18

Thankfully her family was away again. We ran upstairs as soon as we arrived at her place and she told me to wait for her. Every single second she was in that bathroom my nerves was rising. How do I please her? Won't I make a fool of myself? What does this even mean? All of my doubts disappeared the second she stepped into her room again, a wine-red lace bra with matching panties. I couldn't believe how lucky I was to see this sight. She smirked after getting my reaction and once again straddled me and continued to kiss me. The second I touched her warm skin with my cold fingers I could feel goosebumps forming on her skin, I smiled into our kiss and slowly laid down. By laying down I had better access to her ass, which I grabbed roughly like it was my possession and Ida softly moaned inside my mouth.

"I want you"

"so fucking take me already, Gale" hearing her say my name with her raspy voice only turned me on more. I flipped us over so I could be the one straddling Ida.

"Are you sure?" I had to double-check and she just pulled my face towards her and reconnected our lips.

I wanted all of her and something in the way she kissed me made it seem that she wanted me as well. Our tongues had made a language of their own, telling one another how desperately they longed for each other. We didn't need to use words, just because there weren't any words to describe how we felt at that moment. I could learn all the languages in the world, talk with every single person walking on this earth, but no one could explain what we two shared in this moment. Passion filled with lust and longing, yearning for reconnection and realization, she's the one, she's everything you've wanted and everything you'll ever have. I wanted to get to know her better, I kissed every single inch of her body. She was made for me, there wasn't a single mole I didn't kiss. Ida was intoxicating.

With the tips of my fingers, I slowly traveled up and down her torso, making her shiver, it felt good knowing her body craved me. After some moments my hands landed on her breasts as her breathing labored. I started kissing her neck while slowly removing her bra, hearing her moan right beside my ears made me ten times wetter than I already was. My tongue traveled towards her breasts, firstly kissing, and appreciating her right one, while my hands landed near her core. I gently stroked her core through her panties and put my tongue to action to her left nipple.

"Please, Gale"

I smiled into her chest; she was desperate for me. Ida was completely naked now, her bra and panties were thrown somewhere in her room.

"I'm not sure I understand" I lifted my head up and looked at her, she was blushing when I studied her face. I cocked my head and tried my best not to laugh.

"Stop teasing me and fuck me already"

"Oh? I won't be fucking you tonight, sweetie." I licked my fingers as my lips found my way to hers. "I will be simply pleasing you tonight" I kissed her roughly and my two fingers entered her. I could feel her gasp into our kiss. My actions were firstly performed slowly, but after feeling a positive reaction from Ida, I quickened up the pace. She stopped kissing me and ordered me to continue whilst kissing her neck, and being a good friend as I was, I happily granted her order. It didn't take long to feel her body rising up and down faster and faster.

"Holy fuck, Gale, I'm really close" she moaned as she put her arms around my neck "Don't stop". I continued kissing her neck while I was pumping my fingers in and out faster and faster. I felt her trying to arch her back as her arms around me tensed while hearing the sexiest moan I've ever heard in my entire life.

"This was amazing" she kissed me softly.

"I agree," I said as I laid down next to her. We kissed for some time before agreeing to get some rest.

Even though it was our first time, it felt like I've had known her body for ages.