11

We were laying in her bed and talking about everything and nothing all at once. It was easy with her, even the silence felt good whenever she was around. I knew I was in deep trouble when I turned my head slightly to my right and met her sleepy green eyes. Sometimes I wondered if she dreamed about me whenever she fell asleep. Because I dream of you, all the time. At first it was nice, I would wake up happy in the morning knowing that you were on my mind, for the past few years – not so much. The last few weeks – terrible, because I shouldn't be dreaming about you anymore. You were something from the past and if I continue this I will just break my own heart in silence.

"Remember high school? When you would always skip classes to play video games?" she still remembers me from high school.

"Best. Decision. Ever." I said slowly with confidence. She laughed once again. "Gosh, it was a long time ago."

"It really was. You haven't changed." I quickly turned my head and looked confused. "You're still this sweet, charming and funny girl you were back then."

"Oh please,"

"You know, I was jealous of you back then, right?"

"Of me? Stop with the bullshit, why would our famous Idalene be jealous of me?"

"You were class clown, but you know not in that douchebag or annoying way, but in fun way. Yet you always respected teachers and your classmates."

"That's called being a decent human being." I rolled my eyes.

"And you would always ace your Spanish tests, and don't get me started about math and chemistry. And then there was me, I tried so hard to be the best. I would study for hours coming home and befriended people that weren't right for me. I thought that one day I could be like you."

"Ida, please, you are not making any sense right now, you know that? You should be happy that you studied for hours. You never gave up, especially in classes when you would ask teacher a thousand questions, but it was brave you know. Because whenever I didn't understand the assignment, I wouldn't dare to raise my hand. And for the friend part, it happens, you were young, and you probably didn't know what you wanted in life, what kind of people you wanted to surround yourself with. It happens with a lot of people and there's nothing wrong with that." She stared at me without saying a word. "It would be a different story if you were still hanging out with people that weren't right for you, but you probably aren't doing that. So, you, see? You learned something; it was a lesson."

"By the way, where was your chauffeur tonight? Edward, right?"

"Yeah... Edward... He went home after pre drinks. He started arguing with Bas in the car, so I told him to go home."

"Not to sound rude or anything, but when you talk about Sebastian you look different than when you are talking about your boyfriend. When you talk about Edward you look annoyed."

"I know. I was close to breaking up with him tonight, but we were both drunk and I never solve my problems drunk."

"Why do you want to break up with him?"

"I don't think he is the right person for me, I'm not quite sure if I love him"

"Oh."

But I think I love you. I'm 99 % sure that I love you, and I think that I will love you for the rest of my life.