16

After our pre-drinks, we decided to take the bus to a new bar that opened not too long ago. Bas mentioned it was LGBTQ plus bar which only made me question his choice of bar. Throughout the ride, he tried to give me some tips about how I should approach girls and how to flirt with them. I was only rolling my eyes at him whenever he tried to give me advice. "Bas, I will just roll with the flow, if I get some yay me, if not, there will always be next time."

"That's boring, Gale, remember who you are. You are my superstar, tell me what you want, I will get it for you. You want some pussy? Or dick? Everything is on the menu tonight." He wiggled his eyebrows and started laughing, and I only sighed once again and ignored him for the rest of the ride.

When we arrived at the club the whole group scattered around, some people went to the bar, some people went to the dancefloor and the rest of our group went to sit down and chill by the table outside. Ida was dancing and teasing one of Sebastian's buddies, so I decided to go by the bar and order myself a drink.

"You're tall." Someone announced behind me. I turned my back and was met with a girl probably 4 or 5 inches shorter than me.

"Is that a good thing or a bad thing?" I asked her, my tone filled with confusion.

"I'm a sucker for tall girls, so that's a good thing."

"Wait, hold up, is this your way of flirting with me?" I laughed sweetly.

"I don't know? Are you straight?"

"No."

"Well, then yes. I was flirting with you."

"That's an odd way to flirt, don't you think?"

"Why?"

"Well, would you be happy if I told you that you were short?"

"Not really, no."

"See?" I smiled looking down at her.

"Okay, okay you got me, I suck at flirting. My friends told me I should start practicing flirting, you seemed like a good test rabbit. But noted, don't tell tall girls that they're tall." I smiled at her because she was just a rambling mess. "To be quite honest, my friend over there" she motioned towards the dancefloor, "thinks you are cute and would love to dance with you."

"Ahh, so you're just a messenger girl? That's cute." I smiled at the girl once more, she reminded me of my roommate back in the university. "But yeah, you should practice your flirting skills a bit more, oh and tell your friend that I'll be right over, I have to take a few shots with my friends first." I winked and went to my group.

"Oh come on, Gale is for sure a bottom." I overheard while walking with a tray full of shots in my arms. As I sat down I looked at everyone suspiciously, raising an eyebrow. Sebastian wasn't there so I wasn't too keen to sit by the other guys.

"Is this something I want to be a part of?"

"Ah, we are just talking about who're tops and who're bottoms in our friend group. Like you are a good example of a bottom, Gale. Laura, over there is definitely a top."

"Geez, I don't want to even think about it." I said while I quickly took 4 shots "whatever suckers, there is this cute girl who wants to dance with me, so smell ya'll later."

I won't lie, I was drunk. Did those 4 shots help me? No, definitely not. Everything was starting to get blurry, lights at the club didn't help my drunk ass either, they were flashing, every other second everything would turn pitch black, and every other second everything would flash in white. It felt like I was lagging and glitching at the same time, which probably made me more drunk. I could see from the corner of my eye Ida still dancing with the same dude, but in my drunk state, I wasn't sure who she was dancing with. I glanced to my right to see the girl from the bar and went to her. She just pushed me to her friend, and we started dancing. Her friend had a pretty smile, the one you would usually see at the dentist's office or toothpaste commercials. She pulled me closer towards her, and because the music was blasting our ears off, she had to almost scream in order for me to hear her.

"What are you looking here for?"

"Good time" I shouted back, and she shot me a smirk.

"Name's Tatiana by the way."

"Gale. I'm not a good dancer, by the way."

"It's okay, I will teach you. Just follow my movements."

She placed her arms on my hips and started swinging me by the rhythm, I was awkward at the dance floor since it wasn't something I usually did. I decided to link my arms behind her neck, and slowly close any distance between us. There was a time where we both wanted to say something at the same time, and everything ended up in a really awkward quick peck. And after I pulled back and was met by her flirty eyes, I decided to lean back and kiss her better this time. Her arms on my hips tensed and traveled to my butt, it was probably a good moment to test the waters by slipping my tongue inside her mouth. And surely, she squeezed my ass really hard when our tongues met in her mouth. She tasted like red bull and vodka, and in my mind, I was apologizing to her that I tasted cheap; like cigarettes and whiskey.