17

After some songs we decided to take a short break, so she, shortie, and I decided to go and order more drinks by the bar. She was holding my hand while I tried my best to navigate through a crowd of strangers and it felt really nice, holding a soft hand.

"What do you girls want?" I asked, Tatiana, laughed sweetly and used her thumb to wipe off my lips. "You had some lipstick on you. We'll take two vodka shots each."

I ordered four vodka shots and 2 whiskey shots, the bartender asked if I'll be paying for them and I just nodded. Tatiana pulled me softly by her side as she began speaking "You don't have to pay for us."

"I want to," I replied. She seemed to like that answer because she licked her lips and whispered into my ear "I guess I'll just have to repay you later then." After taking our vodka shots, Shortie decided to go back and practice her flirting game while Tatiana followed me outside for a quick smoke break.

"I'm sorry by the way. I forgot to buy some gum on the way, so it's probably not so pleasing to kiss someone that smokes."

"Pssht, don't be stupid, I find females that smoke hot."

"Good to know." I smiled like a child after sticking my tongue out. I suddenly got a text message and quickly glanced at my phone.

Sebastian 10:52

You found yourself a hottie, damn Gale! Proud of ya.

I mentally laughed and finished my cigarette. Tatiana suggested exchanging social media so we could keep in contact, and I thought it was a wonderful idea.

"Do you want to dance a bit more?" Tatiana asked.

"As long as you'll teach me."

"You're a really good student you know."

We went back to the dance floor and started dancing once again, after a few minutes we were making out once again. As we were dancing, or maybe I should call it making out at the dance floor, I felt a strong force pulling me away from Tatiana. It took me a few seconds to realize what was going on, but as I looked down, I was met with angry green eyes. She looked pissed and dragged me towards the bathroom.

"What's going on? Everything's alright?" I asked her when we were in the bathroom. Did she seriously need to drag me from the dance floor just so she could use a bathroom?

"Seriously, Gale? Yeah, everything is just perfect!" She half shouted.

"Come on, Ida, I can't read minds. Did I do something wrong?"

"Just fucking forget it, Gale. If you are so clueless, just leave."

I received a text message once again and decided to quickly see who's sending me a message.

Sebastian 11:04

LMAO IDA IS MAD CUZ U ARE MAKING OUT WITH THAT HOTTIE

"Wait, wait. Come on, talk with me."

"Why were you making out with her?"

"Well, I'm single, so?"

"Really, Gale? Whatever, enjoy your night, I'm going home." I grabbed her hand so she wouldn't leave the bathroom.

"Just talk with me. Are you having a problem with me making out with a girl?"

"No it's not that are you crazy?" she sighed.

"Ida, just tell me what the problem is."

"It's just the way you look at her, the way you flirt with her, okay?" she raised her voice once again. I was so confused, and couldn't understand what the problem was.

"Well, you were just fine when you were dancing with some dude earlier." She scoffed as the words left my mouth. "I'm too tired for this, there is a pretty girl waiting for me outside, so if there is something you want to say to me, say it now." I looked at her, she didn't seem to continue this conversation, so I decided to go back to the dancefloor. Something was once again pulling me and as I turned around, I was met with Ida's lips on mine. This kiss was way different than the kisses I shared with Tatiana throughout the whole night. This kiss was hunger and passion. This kiss was pleading and craving. My phone buzzed in my pocket again, but I didn't give a single fuck at that moment. Right now I was kissing her, I was kissing the girl of my dreams. She shoved me hastly to an empty stall and pushed me towards the toilet. I silently thanked higher powers that the toilet lid was closed. Ida straddled me and our kisses got sloppier every second, I wanted her fully. My hands started to act on their own, and they wanted to feel her bare skin. As I reached her breasts, she pulled from the kiss.

"Look, as much as I want this, I ain't doing this in a fucking bathroom." And again reconnected our lips. This time I pulled away from the kiss and looked at her with a questioning look.

"Fuck it, let's go to my place. I'll go and call a cab, meet me outside."

She got off me, fixed herself in the mirror and left, while I was still sitting on the toilet trying to realize what happened. I checked my phone once again.

SEBASTIAN 11:11

Where are you? Did she kill you?

I recollected myself, fixed myself in the mirror, and softly touched my lips. She fucking kissed me.. Once again, my phone buzzed.

TATIANA 11:26

Hope that wasn't your girlfriend lol! She looked hella pissed. We are heading back home, but it was nice meeting you. We should meet up (if you're single).

I went outside to look for Bas and tell him that I'll be heading home soon

"To that hottie?" he wiggled his eyebrows and patted me on the back.

"Ehm, yeah sure to that hottie, yeah." I gave him a quick hug and almost ran outside. Ida was talking with the taxi driver through the window when I came.

"Shall we go?"

"Yeah sure."

As I opened doors for her.