"Very" I said with a laugh as he started running the wash cloth over the back of my neck before placing it down on the sink as he grabbed my toothbrush and swiped a generous amount of the spearmint toothpaste over the bristles. He handed it to me with a smile as I lazily started gliding it across my teeth as he rested his hands on my thighs and gently placed a kiss on my forehead.

"Finish up and then we'll go lay down okay sweetheart, do you need anything?" he asked as I leaned away from him spitting into the deep sink as he turned the water on to rinse it out before grabbing my toothbrush from my hand and letting it slide into the glass holder on the side of the sink.

"No baby, I think I'm okay. How is Liam?" I asked as he slid his hand under my legs and lifted me from the counter, my mind wanted to protest to him that I was going to be too heavy but I thought better of it as I wrapped my arms around his neck and placed my head on his shoulder, the hum of his voice as he quietly talked to me almost instantly lulled me off to sleep before he even had me back on our bed.

"Probably sleeping it's only six sweetheart, but I'll go check on him and let you know okay?" he said quietly as he laid me down on the cool sheets, my body letting out a sigh as I curled against them while he slid the comforter up to my chin before placing a kiss on my head. "I'll be right back" he said, his fingertips trailing over my jawline as he smiled down at me before making his exit towards Liam's room.

I let out a sigh as I hugged the pillow closer to me, my eyes fluttering closed as a small smile spread across my face. Everything that I had initially thought about my pregnancy a month ago always made me laugh and I wasn't sure how I even came to the conclusion that Austin didn't want to have this baby, that he wasn't ready because he was. Since we saw the tiniest glimpse of our little nugget at the doctor, things have been so amazing and he has gone above and beyond to prove that this wasn't a one sided journey for nine months. He was there with me through everything and not once did he complain which is more than I could ask for. I felt bad a lot of the times but I think it is only because I never had this with Shawn. I was so alone through all of Liam's pregnancy but with Austin I felt like this was something we were going through together and I have never been more thankful for that.

I turned my head to the sound of the door opening, a smile spreading across my face as I saw him calmly walking over towards me, just his composure was enough for me to know that Liam was okay.

"Thank you baby" I said with a smile as he slid into the sheets his arms immediately pulling me into him as he held me tightly against his warm body as he leaned down and pressed his soft lips against mine before I rested my head back against his chest.

"Of course sweetheart, now you should get some sleep you were tossing and turning all night. Bad dreams?" he asked quietly, his raspy voice making me smile as I snuggled in closer to him letting out a comfortable sigh.

"Heartburn, nausea, headache you know all the good things that come along with all of this" I said to him quietly with a laugh, his own chuckle vibrating through his warm chest as I felt myself melt against the sound. I hoped he knew how much he comforted me no matter what situation we were in.

"Do you still have any of that now? I can go get you something" he said, his body starting to tense as if he was going to leave me at any second as I quickly clung to him an an attempt for him to not leave my side.

"No no, it's okay I'm fine now" I said with a smile as I looked up at him, his eyes gazing back at mine with a skeptical look as I placed my lips softly against his. "I promise baby I am good now" I said, his eyes studying me for a moment longer before he let out a quiet okay as I rested my head back against his chest.

"I wish I could take some of what you are going through away from you sweetheart, it kills me to see you so sick" he said quietly, his fingertips gently grazing my skin as I let my eyelashes rest softly against my cheeks. I didn't think that I could fall any more in love with him, yet here I was tumbling down the hill falling even more in love with him as the seconds ticked by.