3.9

"Shit sweetheart" he said quietly, his hand shaking slightly as he repositioned the phone to be easier held so he could adequately multitask in the given situation. I let out a sexy chuckle, as I continued pressing my fingers in me with ease, the whole time imagining his thick tattooed fingers replacing mine.

"Let me see what I do to you baby" I said quietly, still feeling slightly shy as I was completely out of my comfort zone. Doing it in person was one thing, but being this...exposed over a screen was another. Something about it feeling more daring and risky than anything I have ever done before.

He flipped his phone so the camera was pointing at his length, standing fully erect looking harder than I've ever seen him before, his hand gripped tightly around his shaft as he rubbed himself in steady quick motions. The walls of my heat immediately started to clench around my fingers at the sight of him. My body ached to feel him inside of me as I started to move my fingers at the rate of his hand, a small moan leaving my lips as my hooded gaze stayed focused on his length.

"Fuck Candace, I wish I was there with you right now" he said through labored breaths, his hand shaking slightly as it altered his movements before he focused on his steady pattern again.

"I wish you were here too, baby. I'd sink my mouth slow and deep down your cock until your tip was hitting the back of my throat, my tongue gliding against your sensitive vein as your cum started to slide down the back of my throat" I said in a low sexy voice.

"Mmmmm fuck sweetheart. Play with your tits for me" he said, his voice low and deep and filled with that glorious rasp that I loved.

I brought my left hand slowly up my body, the fingers trailing over my skin as I slowly started to grope my soft breast in my hand. The sensation immediately sent waves of pleasure through my body as I brought my thumb and index finger up to gently grasp the hard skin of my nipple, rolling it between my fingers as I pulled on it gently imagining it being rolled through Austin's teeth as he continued to fuck me beautifully with his fingers.

"That's it sweetheart, fuck I wish I was there to suck on them and gently pull on them with my teeth, slowly pulling on the other one with my fingers while you squirm underneath me... fuck" he said, his dick twitching on the screen, the shine of precum gracing his tip as he let out a guttarl groan that sent chills through my body.

"Oh fuck Austin" I said louder than intended as I felt my walls clench against my fingers, a small surge of wetness saturating them as I threw my head back to look at the ceiling before bringing it back down towards the camera. "I wish I could twirl my tongue around the tip of your dick baby, I'd suck up all those juices" I breathed.

"You like the way I taste?" he asked, the question making me giggle as I sexily bit on my bottom lip.

"Fuck yes baby, I love tasting your cum" I said, moving slightly so my legs were further spread apart, my fingers sinking even deeper inside of me as I let out a string of groans.

"I wanna lay you back on our bed sweetheart, slowly kiss up and down your legs until I settle between them, my tongue slowly running through you until my tongue starts running circles around that beautiful clit" he said, his words making his body shake as he let out a quick moan.

"Austin" I moaned out, leaning myself back so I was laying on my elbow. My eyes closed as I started thinking of how his tongue moved beautifully through my folds in the shower before he left my house what seemed like weeks ago but was only a few days. My body starting to quiver beautifully as the memory helped fuel his words and my actions.

"I'd push my fingers deep inside of you, massaging you gently in that spot that you love making you moan my name. My tongue pressing harder against your clit as that beautiful body of yours starts to squirm underneath me" he said, breathing heavily. "Fuck Candace" he said, my eyes opening to look at his dick that he was palming vigourously.