5.6

I slowly fluttered my eyes open to the rays of the just rising sun starting to stream in through Austin's large floor to ceiling windows, the sounds of the birds already singing their morning song although muffled were drifting towards me. I let out a smile at how perfect the day was already turning out to be as my fingertips started to run over the soft skin of his chest as I felt his arms squeeze around me tightly. By the way that we were laying it sure seemed that we didn't move an inch as the night went on, I wasn't sure if it was because he was afraid to move me because I looked so comfortable or if it was because he had fallen asleep in that position too and that's just how we stayed. Either way waking up to him holding me tightly in his arms was simply the best thing that I have ever experienced.

I took in a deep breath as I felt his lips press against the top of my head, his fingertips slowly gliding over my arm causing a wave of enjoyable goosebumps to pop up from my skin. I tilted my head up to look at him, his eyes filled with so much happiness as he gazed down at me, his hand that was resting in the dip of my waist coming up to rest on my jawline as he gave me a sweet smile. We stayed lost in each other's eyes for quite some time before he leaned down pressing his lips gently against mine, holding them there before pulling only slightly away from me.

"I love you Candace" he said, his lips brushing against mine as I brought my own hand up to gently cup his face as I smiled against them, our eyes dancing heavily together as I quickly bit on my bottom lip before smiling at him shyly.

"I love you too Austin" I said, his eyes lighting up with pure adoration for me as he placed his lips back on mine again, the both of us pulling away just seconds later as I laid my head comfortably against his warm chest.

"So, how does my little Space Princess feel today?" he asked me, the hint of laughter hanging heavily in his voice as I rolled over onto my back, my face already burning hot with embarrassment as I covered it with my hands. His laughter mixed in with mine as he reached out and pulled me back into his chest, his lips heavily exploring my neck as he peppered it with several intimate kisses. I pulled away from him, my eyes looking up at him as he instantly captured my lips in a heated kiss, my hand coming up to card through his short hair, his tongue dipping into meet with mine before we pulled away from each other with a small pop.

"I am so sorry for last night Austin" I laughed, his arms pulling me up so I was lying on top of him, his lips gently connecting with mine as if he couldn't get enough of me this morning--or possibly he was making up for last night since I'm sure I was far to incoherent to do anything besides breathe--but the reasoning didn't matter in the slightest because I couldn't get enough of him either.

He moved his lips against mine slowly, his hands wandering down my back and over the thick curve of my ass before giving it a playful squeeze, my lips smiling against his as I let out a loud laugh, a chuckled what leaving his lips as I reached back to grab his hands in mine slowly bringing our lips back together in a sweet and tasteful kiss.

"You don't have to be sorry lil miss. As a matter of fact you were cute as hell" he said with a smile, my lips pressing against the tip of his nose as I smiled down at him. "You have no idea how glad I am that you had a great first time. Most people don't or don't feel anything at all. However, there was one moment you had me a little scared" he laughed, my head shaking as I looked at him.

"The butterflies?" I asked with a laugh as I rolled off of him, my hand coming up to cover my eyes as he let out a small laugh rolling over on his side as he pressed a wet kiss to my cheek.

"Yes the butterflies, and the tattoos. I was a bit concerned there but you weren't freaking out about it and you were laughing, but I kept a close eye on you" he smiled. "Was it everything you thought it would be?" he asked, the question making me laugh as I shrugged my shoulders looking around the room curiously.