"Liv?" Malia held her by her forearms, studying her lazy facial expressions. "What the– you're being affected too?"

She didn't know what to say. Of course, it was a possibility that her body was suffering from the assassin virus going around, but Olivia didn't really know which one was causing her to suffer the most. The virus or the exhaustion from using her abilities back in the bathroom.

Blinking more than once, still attempting to clear her spotty vision, her words fell from her mouth. "I think? I-I'm not sure." But she was sure. "I'm just really tired." She said, and that wasn't necessarily a lie. In fact, she was so tired she felt as if she could fall asleep just standing there in Malia's grasp.

Concern laced the Tates face as she studied her lazy eyes and practically limp body. "Okay, that's definitely not concerning...just keep your eyes open?"

Her eyelids felt like weights and lifting them only made her struggle more.

"It's happening to you too– both of you. You're all getting sick." Mr. Yukimura's voice broke through the silence as he pulled Stiles's sleeve up to reveal a burn-like mark. Olivia's eyes traveled down the mark and they widened at the sight.

"When did you get that?" she asked.

He stammered around, still looking at his hand with timid eyes. "I-I don't know."

Taking this opportunity to check herself, she leaned against Malia and subtly checked her arms, legs, any exposed skin she could find, yet she found no such thing. Her body was clear from those marks.

"I don't have any, but I'm still being affected?" She voiced her thoughts aloud.

The man turned to her, seeing her limp figure resting against Malia. "I believe that everyone is being affected differently according to their abilities. You may be suffering from the virus, but differently than others. I suggest you all keep an eye on each other for the time being." he said wearily, eyeing each and every one of them.

That being said, Olivia and Stiles's eye's connected.

↠↠↠

Stairs are satan himself Olivia decided. She could barely maneuver her legs on her own. Malia was her crutch and she couldn't be more thankful for her. Somehow they made it down the stairs without Olivia falling and possibly breaking her neck in the process of doing so, and now they were all huddled around one another. As much as Olivia wished she could help and search for some sort of entrance with them, she was stuck, immobile, next to Malia. Fortunately it didn't take long to find the entrance.

They both hobbled over to the wall where Stiles stood. Him and Scott moved the storage racks which revealed a circular design on the wall. "Looks like the entrance outside, it only opens with claws. Anyones claws, right?" he almost sounded desperate at the end. Why? Olivia didn't know.

There was some interaction between Scott and Stiles in that moment of tension filled silence. Even though she was weak as fuck at the moment, she could still detect what was occuring between the pair.

Scott turned around, sweat still dribbling down his face. "Malia, can you try?" he asked.

Olivia didn't think much of it, only thinking that it was because her claws were "permanently" out and no one else wanted to risk a full-on werewolf.

The girl looked around. "Why me?"

There is definitely something going on.

Olivia made eye contact with Kira who was just observing the situation. They both had the same confusion and suspicion painted on their faces.