That seemed to have gotten everyone's attention, all eyes on Stiles (including Olivias). "The Hale vault."

"There has to be another way in." Scott's eyes were now normal, no red or violent fangs hanging out from his mouth.

Then, the group started to move and that was when Olivia cursed so many profanities, God would have her sent straight to hell. There was no way she could get herself to move from this spot because if she were to simply move one step, she would most likely fall over and just stay crumbled on the ground. She could turn her head just fine, it was the balance that was the issue.

It was kind of a lose-loss situation either way, she just made the decision to let whatever happens happens.

One foot, the next. She repeated that process until she got to her destination which was, luckily, only a few feet away. Olivia didn't really remember how she got to be standing next to Stiles, but she was just glad she was still standing upright.

The familiar feeling of burning in her legs occurred, making it nearly impossible to ignore. Maybe she needed to start doing trials to see how much her body could withstand-

"Liv, are you alright?"

Her eyes snapped right back open. She didn't realize that her eyelids were shut. She turned to Malia slowly so she wouldn't fall backwards, "Uh, yeah. Just lack of sleep." she responded.

Malia eye'd her down. And then, almost reluctantly, she gave a little nod.

And then Olivia really looked at Malia– really looked. Sweat was beading at her forehead, cheeks flush with color. The areas around her eyes were red and watery. She didn't notice how much she was being affected by this virus, only focusing on remaining conscious. "Are you alright?" she whispered back, her eyes continuing to search for bruises on her skin.

The girl scoffed at that, "I'd be much better if there was an ice bath nearby." she said as she wiped some sweat forming at her chin.

Taking her sarcasm as a hint she wasn't too far gone, Olivia let relief color her features, attempting to tune back into the conversation that was happening around them.

"This is where the school sign is, so the vaults got to be right about here." Stiles was pointing at a map that was laid across the desk. It showed all the school's interior work along with outside areas.

The brunette strained her eyes to look at the labels, but her focus was as good as tv static at this point. It all just looked like black blobs. She blinked several times (probably looking like a lunatic while doing so) but nothing cleared. Defeated, Olivia just listened to the conversation, locking her knees in place as a last resort.

"I suppose if there's a second entrance, it would probably be acces...in..."

"It's...somewhere...hall..."

Before Olivia could even process what was happening, a force bumped into her side and that's all it took for her to go tumbling down to the ground along with the other person. As light as a feather, she was pushed back. She landed hard on the tile floor, scrunching her eyes in pain as her head pounded like a marching band drum. Opening her eyes, she could barely see anything besides colored spots dancing around in her vision, unfocused blurred figures surrounding her. A pressure was on her stomach, yet it was...moving?

Craning her neck to try and decipher the color blob next to her, she immediately recognized the teal hood and brown messy hair. A groaning mess, they both struggled to get back up on their feet.

"...shit." was all Olivia could say as someone yanked her up with superhuman strength. Instead of landing on her feet again, she fell forward and into someone's arms. Malia was keeping her up straight, noticing how she had no capability to be on her two feet anymore.