"A good breakfast will make you strong," Mina says as Kageyama's eating the bun. "Not saying eat meat buns everyday. Next time, I will make big breakfast for you, okay?"

Kageyama nods. He notices the way her toes were curled and then loose, the little pit-a-pat bounce of her feet and how she was sniffling from time to time. With winter just along the corner, the fall season doesn't hesitate to warn them about the oncoming conditions. Mornings were mild and bearable enough that Kageyama wouldn't wear as much layers, but he couldn't say the same to the girl who only exposed her face and hands. She looked like a boiled egg with that hood wrapped, he thought. A cute one that is, but nothing in this world could ever make him say that out loud.

"You're gonna get sick," He grumbles, pulling out a hand warmer from his pocket as he finishes the last bite of the bun. "I told you it's fine."

Mina smiles and takes it before thanking him. "Oh? And you're okay without seeing my face before the big game? Tobio-kun is okay not seeing me before game?" She leans in and grins. "Really? You are okay with that?"

Her actions forced him to take a step back out of pure fluster. Of course he wasn't okay, that's why he wanted her to be there for him during the game. There's no denying how disappointed he was but this wasn't the time for him to sit in a corner and sulk like a child who didn't get the toy they wanted. Kageyama also didn't want her to catch a cold either with how she's stood here, waiting for him.

"Stupid.." He mumbles. "Go back inside and sleep. I gotta go and practiceㅡ"

"What? Tobio-kun leaving already?" A small frown forms on her lips and she grabs onto his sleeves, stopping him from leaving. "I can practice with you! What will you do? Stretching? Or volleyball moves?"

Surprised once again, he listens to her list down random things that he honestly could be doing. Mina was a bit more energized now and it causes the corners of his lips to tilt upwards. He turns his body towards her again and takes her hand into his, causing the words flowing from the girl's lips to die down as she's now focused on him.

"You'll really practice with me?"

"Mhm!" She nods.

Quite weak to her charms, he complied to her words (rather, he was quite willing if anything) and she rushes off to the store to go back and change into a proper pair of shoes and a ball snug between her arms. The pair heads down to an empty park that wasn't too far off the store's location and not a moment later, Kageyama starts them off with a proper routine of stretches. Compared to the athletic male who's used to it, anyone could hear the faint groans and grumbles escaping Mina's lips whenever she felt like her body was overexerted. Soon, it turned into a coaching session with Kageyama helping her how to properly do them.

Not long after, they moved on (once Mina felt like her once rusted body was oiled albeit in pain) and did some passing with the ball, at times Mina would try and set the ball up for him to spike which would then lead to him teaching her the proper stances and hand movements. Their activities continued on for another hour until Mina's body couldn't keep up anymore and she collapses out of exhaustion on the nearest bench.

"I can't," The brunette says in between her ragged pants. It's embarrassing to say the least how weak her constitution was due to the lack of exercise. "I can't believe I'm this bad."

"Sorry..." A bottle of water comes into view before Kageyama opens it, guilt washing over him. "I shouldn't have pushed it that hard."