C78_ Animaestro II

Chat Noir lands on the scene with the team. "We'd have come to your movie premiere if we'd have known how upset you were gonna get."

"Well, that's in the past now." Peryton says, summoning her wand. She doesn't feel like fighting today and she doesn't even know why she's here.

"Chat Noir, Cerf Ailé, and Ladybug."

"What's with that trailer too? I am not scared of cats, at all."

"You haven't even seen the movie and you're already slamming it?"

"He does have a point, you know." Chat Noir says before he and the two jump out of the laser that was heading their way.

"I wasn't slamming it. It's called constructive criticism!" Ladybug throws her yo-yo and it wraps around Animaestro. Civilians cheer at the potential defeat of the villain.

"Huh... this is easy." Chat comments, standing next to Peryton.

"Wait... something's still gonna happen, the akumatized person has to learn his lesson first before he loses."

Chat adds. "Or if his anger is gone and I still feel his anger."

"What are you two talking about?" The girl in red asks her teammates cause she's feeling left out.

"So it's always about you, isn't it? From now on, everybody will be looking at me!" Animaestro transforms into a cartoon robot. "Let's see how much you enjoy the true power of animation."

"I thought he was gonna talk about the power of directing since he's the director and all." Peryton comments before she creates a barrier for her and her team. The laser shot by Animaestro gets sucked in the barrier before is breaks

"I am the only true hero." Says Animaestro who is now a cartoon dog.

Chat Noir is the first one to run towards Animaestro who throws a cartoon hole on the ground. He falls into the hole and is pulled out by Ladybug's yoyo before he can fall on the deep end.

"Can you still fight?" Peryton asks Chat.

"Absolutely... Watch out!" Large red boxing gloves come flying towards the trio and they jump out of the way. "How do you beat a 2D character?"

"We know about the mask right?" Ladybug asks, looking at the villains mask that doesn't change even if his form did.

"Yep."

"Ladybug, we both know stopping the villain will start with your Lucky Charm." Peryton says, trying to hit the villain with ice.

"But shouldn't we prolong the show so we can watch the cool things he can turn into?"

"No, cause that's what he wants."

"Fear the power of cartoons!"

"How about you fear the power of the Lucky Charm!" Lucky Charm gives Ladybug a head camera. "A camera?" She puts it on her head.

"Of course! Who better to make a movie about Chat Noir, Cerf Ailé, and Ladybug, than the trio themselves?"

"YEAH!" In the form of Majestia, Animaestro shoots laser eyes at the trio, causing them to fall into the underground sewers.

"He really doesn't take kindly to competition."

Animaestro transforms into a cartoon ninja and does a series of hand movements before summoning pink smoke that fills the subway. The trio start to cough.

"I can't see anything." Chat says, trying to find either of the girls.

Animaestro transforms into his original form.