C62_Reverser III

The teens watch the News Brought by Nadja Chamack on Ladybug's yo-yo. "It's been confirmed, ten thousand tons of garbage have just been released from space and are about to rain down on Paris, unless mayor Bourgeois cancels the process, the city will soon be under a mountain of trash."

"Supervillain Reverser has given an ultimatum." Says the man causing the chaos.

Reverser appears through live-feed. "Cerf Ailé, Ladybug, Chat Noir, I command you to deliver Nathaniel and Marinette to me, right now! I also demand that you hand over your miraculouses!"

"We have to try and talk to him. And we're gonna need you, Nathaniel!" Ladybug tells Nathaniel.

Chat Noir asks, "What about Marinette?"

"We don't have time! Reverser will have to settle for just Nathaniel." Ladybug says while holding on Peryton in case she'll actually go and murder the akumatized boy.

Alix speaks up. "I'm coming with you."

Ladybug doesn't want this. "No way! It's too dangerous."

Chat Noir also speaks up. "Actually, I'll just stay here too, so I don't get in the way..."

Alix sneaks up to Chat Noir. "Boo!"

Chat Noir jumps into a now depressed Peryton who Ladybug's holding on to, they fall to the ground. Peryton starts crying again and the girl in red tries not to strangle the black cat.

Ladybug growls at the blond boy.

"I'm so useless! I'm a coward!" Peryton cries and the teens on the room are actually getting concern.

"Hey, don't cry. You're not useless and being here already proves that you're brave and you care for the people or else you would've already ran away." Alix tells Peryton as she offers her hand to her.

Peryton wipes her tears and takes Alix' hand. Alix pulls her up with a smile. Meanwhile, Ladybug watches the girl who managed to stop the girl from crying.

Alix offers her hand to Ladybug this time. "It looks to me like you're going to need a helping hand."

Chat Noir thinks it's a good idea to bring her. "You can never get too much help."

The skater helps Ladybug up. "Nathaniel is my friend. I'm not dropping him."

The teens arrive at the Eiffle Tower. Alix looks at the sky. "That's strange, the stars are out early."

Ladybug's eyes widen at the view. "Those are not stars! The trash is entering the atmosphere. In just a few minutes, it'll be like having a meteor shower, except with dumpsters instead."

Chat Noir is shivering at the thought of the trash falling down on the city that can possibly kill millions of innocent people. He's currently holding on a very violent Peryton.

"Don't be scared, Chat Noir. We can do this." Ladybug puts her hand on his shoulder and to Peryton who's glaring at where the villain can possibly be.

Chat Noir takes his hood off his head, he seems to be fighting the curse. "You're right. Our powers may be all screwed up, but we still make a great team."

"Lucky Charm!" Ladybug nods before using her Lucky Charm and a roll of bamboo sticks appears, it lands on her head. "A bamboo-roll?"

Peryton rolls her eyes. "Always the s###y stuff appearing out of that thing."

Ladybug glances at her after consulting her Lucky Vision. She the uses the traffic cone as a makeshift megaphone. "Reverser! We're over here! I've got a deal for you. I'm gonna hand Cerf Ailé and Chat Noir over to you now!"