Chapter Thirty-Seven: Volpina

♢♡Third P.O.V.♧♢

"Chat Noir, I'm getting married with Ladybug and I'm now going to reveal my true face to you."

"Cool, just invite me to your..." Chat Noir stands facing Ladybug and Peryton who are holding hands. Peryton slowly removes her mask and as if time slowed down, it slowly falls down on the ground.

"Hi Adrien." (Name) greets the shocked boy who looks like he's about to faint. Suddenly wedding bells rang and he's now watching the two exchange their wedding vows. Ladybug looks at him with a smirk like she knew all along.

Adrien didn't know how to react to this, so he yells really really loud...

"Quit yelling!"

Adrien quickly sits up from his bed when Plagg dropped the stinky cheese on his face. He quickly looks around to find that he's in his room at night with the stars still twinkling outside. He places his hand on his forehead when he touched something wet.

He's sweating so badly right now.

"What a nightmare..."

"Tell me about it, you've been tossing and turning then suddenly yelled and punched everywhere." Plagg scoffs going back to his sleeping spot with cheese in hand.

"Sorry... What a nightmare..."

=====

"Can you believe Lila knows Prince Ali? She even flew in his private jet with him!" Rose says from behind (Name) who looks like she's in her own world.

"Why did Jagged Stone write a song about Lila when he could've written it about me?"

"Lila knows all of the Hollywood directors. She promised she'd mention me to Steven Basielberg himself!"

Suddenly Chloe yells. "Hey! What do you think you're doing?!"

(Name) gets out from her meditative state to find the new student clinging on her with a smile. "I visited your Perfume company once, didn't I (Name)? Also nice to see you again."

"She knows (Name), too?!" Comes from student in the classroom with disbelief laced on their voice.

"Hi (Name)." Adrien suddenly appears while glancing at the new girl and seeing the expression on her face gave him the flashback about the nightmare. Chloe stands up from her seat too, not liking the new girl who's touching (Name).

"Hi Adrien."

"Miss (Name)! Lavender asked to see you." A girl from the higher year calls from the door with a smile on her face. (Name), not having anything to do, goes to where the girl is leaving the two blonds, who looks like they're related, with the new student as they glare at each other.

=====

Sometime has passed and the two childhood friends are now in the library. Adrien pulls out a book showing it to (Name). "I have this weird book I saw earlier."

"Wow, what knowledge does this thing hold... Annndd here she comes." The girl says as Lila appears with her history textbook. She hands Adrien a maths book and he hastily covers it, but when he shifts the Maths book, Lila notices the book underneath, and pulls it away from Adrien, asking him what it is.

"Uh nothing! Just stories about superheroes, right (Name)?"

"Yeah, nothing to get excited about." (Name) says with a bored expression, Lila notices this so she takes her hand in front of Adrien who rolls his eyes in annoyance and her obvious actions.

"Well, if it's about superheroes then, let me see it! I love superheroes." Lila says and Adrien with a smile, gently pries the girl's finger from his crush making it seem to the one hiding behind the bookcase, that (Name) saw earlier, that he wants her to hold it instead.