C13_Lady WiFi II

The trio bursts through the door to the dining room, only to find that Lady WiFi is nowhere to be found. Phones are on all the tables.

"Told you it's a trap. Quick, break the phones before she can come out of them." Peryton says, freezing one of the phone, hoping that it would stop Lady WiFi.

The other two begins to move when a pink light comes out from a phone, and Lady WiFi suddenly appears to attack them.

"Destroy them bloody phones!" Chat yells.

They break all the phones and people who are attached with their phones are probably watching in agony as the phones break.

"I didn't expect you to be that smart!" Lady WiFi yells and runs into the kitchen then locks it but not before the girls enter.

"No, no, no... Hold on in there, girls! No need for property damage." Chat stops himself from breaking the doors or kicking straight through the walls. He checks the hotel map in his staff. "Of course! A classic entrance for the cute me."

Back in the kitchen, The girls dodge Lady Wifi's attacks until Ladybug's hands get pinned to the wall by two lock icons. Lady WiFi puts a camera icon in front of her while simultaneously dodging Peryton's attack.

Lady WiFi from her projection in the sky says she's ready to find out who is really Ladybug's identity.

"Who is Ladybug? Is she a superhero or a super weirdo? How can we trust the girl when we have no idea who she really is? We have the right to know!" She tries to remove Ladybug's mask, but it won't bulge. "Why doesn't it come off?"

"Uhhh... because it's magic?" Ladybug says.

Peryton trips the villainess who's now cowering away from the girls. The service elevator door opens, and Chat Noir comes through.

"You're out of minutes, Lady WiFi!"

"The trio finally together again, how troublesome." Lady WiFi attacks him, knocking him to Peryton's direction before he gets locked in the freezer. She quickly escapes while the heroes are distracted.

The girls are trying to break down the door to the freezer room. Peryton changes her want in a bow, ready to shot down the freezer's door while hoping that Chat doesn't get hit.

"Chat, move back from the entrance. Ailé is going for the arrow."

"Take your time girls! Also, I'm in my civilian clothes so don't look at me or you'll fall for me." Adrien jokes in the freezer, finally putting on his ring.

"Ehw, as if." Is what Ladybug says, turning around as a sign of respect so she won't be seeing his true identity. She feels that it's time to use her Lucky Charm so she just summons it. "Lucky Charm! This better be some lucky box..." Ladybug looks at the box trying to figure out how the box could be of use with her lucky vision. "Of course! Ailé stay back."

She puts the non microwaveable dinner in the microwave and blows it up to diffuse the signal. The door unlocks just as Adrien, nearly frozen to death transforms back into Chat Noir. When Ladybug opens the door at last, he passes out and falls as the girl catches him.

"You okay, Chat Noir?" Ladybug asks her partner as her Miraculous beeps.

"You used your Lucky Charm...there's not much time left."

"This was her plan all along... Ladybug, we'll take care of this for now. Go and have your well deserved rest." Peryton says as she looks at where the villainess ran to.

"But-"

"No buts. Now go somewhere safe."

"Why don't you run out of time?" Ladybug asks in curiousity.