C23_The Mime

"We need to head to the Louvre for an assignment! We need a guardian! Please be a responsible sister or we'll get kidnapped." Mathilda knocks on the door really loudly.

"Seems like they're growing fine," Melody on the video chat says as she paints her nails.

"Hey, little eyebrow celestial being, is transmutation real and if it is, is it considered magic or science?" Henry asks while glaring at Edward while Melody just rolls her eyes. They were at it again with science vs magic and the sandy blond girl is getting annoyed while the leader, who's present today, prepares to listen to what wisdom the celestial being would impart.

"Science, is the method of understanding how the thing works..." Mirva starts with her usual bored face, "and magic, is what we call the things still unexplained by humans." That's what she said before going back to eating chocolate.

"Oh, such wisdom from an ancient creature." Edward says as he wipes a tear from his eyes, "I understand it now. Everything makes sense now..."

Pierre, (Name)'s uncle and her former leader nods at this, he's the type of guy who'll mostly believe what a seemingly ancient creature would say. "The ancient creature is right."

"Oh brother," Melody again, rolls her eyes as she blows her painted nails to help it dry faster. "At least no one's bickering now."

"Can't disagree with that," (Name) says, "Anyways, gang, I have to log out. The brats want me to walk them."

"Was it necessary to call them that?" Henry asked like a mother scolding her child for teasing their siblings.

"Shut up, single child, you're underestimating how bratty siblings are," Edwards says and (Name)'s pretty sure this would result to another argument but before that can happen, their watches beep. This is indicating that there's a mission to be done.

"No time for talks!" Pierre says, already in his hero costume, "Alpha, Beta, Gamma, Delta, Ep–" He stops, seeing as they're already prepared for battle. "Good, everyone, North B!" With that, (Name) is the only one staring at the chat. She kinda missed the drill and almost started doing it before the twins knocked again.

"(Name)! Aunt Penny says it has to be you!" Mathilda yells again.

The older girl finally opens her door with Mirva hiding in her usual spot with her snacks for the trip.

"Now, sis, can you please accompany us?"

"Also, can you bring Adrien?" Mathilda asks with a dreamy expression wanting to see her crush again. She's been buying posters of the boy that's why she's extra cautious with people entering her room.

"Let's see what his daddy dearest has to say," (Name) says and dials the blond boy's number. He picks up faster than she expected.

"Yes, (Name)?"

"Wanna go on a date?"

Mathilda gasps in horror when she hears this while Adrien is having a mini heart attack on the other line. The younger sister starts to have teary eyes while begging for the older to stop what she's doing but she just gets ignored.

To where Adrien is:

"What's up with that face?" Plagg asks as he watches the boy's face start to go red from his cheeks to his whole face til the tip of his ears. The blond boy screams in a high pitched voice, not before covering the phone so they won't hear it, of course. Nathalie immediately ran up to the room with a worried expression as Plagg quickly hides away.

"Adrien, what's wrong?"

"N-nothing. I just watched something..."

Nathalie grows suspicious at that 'something' after she saw how red Adrien's face is but she just shrugs it off since it's not her business after all. "Alright, tell me if you need anything... You really worried me and your father for a moment."