Fight For Your Life

Start from the beginning

His sister looked back at him, a wicked smile on her lips. She raised her hands, closing on into a fist. She then smashed them together. Izuku stopped his body frozen as his legs trembled. Izuku has been terrified at several points in his life, before and after this. But nothing compares to this moment right now. Because recently, he lost his one life line. Touya, the only person who would help him. They were relentless, not caring and cruel. 

She laughed at his reaction. His mother opening the car door for her. She asked why she was laughing, Izumi said nothing but Izuku knew the actual reason. His mother then looked over to him, scolding him for being slow and yelling at him to hurry up. Izuku gulped.

Izuku knew there was nothing he could do. Pain was coming to him and he couldn't stop it. Nowhere to run, no one to yell for. The only option he had was to walk over and wait to take it. That must be what Eri is feeling right now. Helpless as her only option was to run to the very man causing her pain and misery. Izuku had to think fast, he had to save this girl.

Izuku outstretched his hand. A purple tentacle formed on the ground. It reached over and grabbed Eri. She screamed as she was carried away. Izuku ran up to her and put his hand on her head. He knew she would be terrified and would have to make up for it later, but he had to make sure she wouldn't be in danger.

Izuku gave her a quirk, one that he knew her small body couldn't control. It was a quirk he recently obtained as well. Stasis, when activated the user would be frozen. Unable to be moved or hurt but they also can't do anything but watch. Since she is too young, her body can't handle a second quirk so immediately stasis will activate. She won't be harmed by the effects of having more then one quirk.

Izuku then turned to Overhaul, his eyes deep in fury. He retracted the tentacle, leaving Eri stuck in midair. The man's eyes were as he looked at Izuku. Thoughts ran through his head before his eyes resumed to his normal monotone state.

"So your the one who can steal and give quirks. I would have thought you'd be older,"

"Don't try and change the subject Overhaul," Izuku said, his voice deep and serious. His horns grew thick and his bones shot out from his body. Izuku grew in size and raised his arms out in front of him. Overhaul eyes darkened, he swiftly removed both of his gloves. 

"We currently live in a dangerous society. A society where we are infected. Quirks are a disease that need to be eradicated but people have grown accustomed to them, believing they are human nature and a savior in this society. I will purge the sickness that has infected the world," Overhaul says, his hands slowly reaching towards the wall.

Izuku listened as he talked and was slowly becoming disgusted. This man was trying to cleanse the world from quirks. Not that Izuku disagrees that quirks have overall benefited society. But they are here now and not going anywhere. But they aren't a disease. They have single handedly altered society but it doesn't make someone who they are. He is just selfish and wants a reason to be powerful. Hurting others isn't curing them, especially hurting a little girl without her consent.

"You are the biggest patient of this virus. Able to hold the quirks of others. You maybe able to help me, so lets make a deal," Overhaul said. Izuku frowned.

"Not a chance. You're not doing this to 'cleanse' the world. Your doing this to be more powerful," Izuku stated. 

"Someone has to rule," Overhaul said before slamming his hands on the wall then floor. Spikes fly out from the wall and ground. Electricity buzzes around himself before dashing forward, his body now an electric bolt. 

Izuku weaves around the concrete spikes before turning back. Overhaul stares up at him, his eyes hardening as he moves his hands up to reach Izuku. Izuku opens his mouth, his teeth suddenly firing out life rockets. They move around Overhauls hands and strike his ribs, knocking the man back.