My mom paused before answering. "I still don't like that he's a musician..." she said, making me look down. "But," she added after a dramatic pause. "But?" I asked hopefully- damnit Jung Yunho, what are you doing to me? Just a month ago I was determined to not fall for you and now here you have me, hoping my mom will give you her blessing.

"But I think you're right. He seems much different from the disgrace," she said making me shut my eyes patiently at the word she used to name my ex boyfriend. "So at least for now... I like him. I want to come over more to be sure, though."

And just like that, Yunho's charms seemed to win over yet another woman who was determined to not give in to him. I don't know how he does it, honestly, I'm starting to understand why people say God has favorites.

And so I watched my mom get in the cab and then walked back inside the house. I found Yunho in the living room, his long body taking up the whole couch as he watched Pororo the Little Penguin with my son, who was lying on his chest.

My heart felt all tight looking at them. I was warming up to the idea of Yunho having a role in Rowoon's life, slowly, but you have to understand... I spent a year decreasingly heart broken over the fact that the father of my child wouldn't be in either of our lives, wishing, helplessly that things were different, and that the three of us could've been a happy family. I then slowly came to the realization that I didn't need him to be happy, but I would have rather raised Rowoon alone than risk him feel the same abandonment I felt when his father and I split up, and I kept that mentality for three years until I met Yunho, who was currently in the process of turning my world upside down.

They didn't seem to hear me come in, because both of them continued to watch the show undisturbed. I was gonna approach them, when I saw Hongjoong headed towards the stairs. "Hongjoong-ah," I said, remembering how he had reacted to what Rowoon said about Seonghwa. I didn't want there to be any bad blood between us- I wasn't trying to steal his man, if that's what he was thinking. If anything, I was rooting for those two to end up together.

He stopped to look over to me. "Yes?" "Can we talk?"
"Sorry, not now. I need to go to the studio." He said, remaining polite, but I could sense some bitterness coming from him, making me sigh as I watched him disappear up the stairs towards his room.

"Mommy!" Rowoon's voice called for me as he recognized my voice. "Hi," I said, letting Hongjoong go this time, and joining my toddler and Yunho at the living room.

Rowoon sat up on Yunho's abdomen as I walked in, happy to see me even though I had just left for five minutes, making a smile spread across my face. I swear, the smallest things he does are enough to make my day.

"We're watching Pororo! Wanna watch it with us?" He asked, tilting his head cutely. "Hmm," I said, pretending to think about it. "Pleeease~" Rowoon pleaded, making me chuckle "well since you asked so nicely, of course." I said, grinning at my little son, who cheered and scrambled to get off Yunho so they could make space for me on the couch, unfortunately kneeing Yunho in the crotch in the process, causing him to groan and shrink into fetal position.

"Rowoon-ah, careful!" I said, picking him up and placing him on my hip as I looked down at poor Yunho, who had one eye shut in pain. "Are you okay?" I asked, reaching down to pet his hair soothingly. He looked up at me and nodded a bit, leaning his head into my touch as he took a few slow breaths to ease his pain. "Awh, Yunho..." I said subconsciously in an empathetic tone.

"I'm sorry, hyung." Rowoon said, his big, round eyes full of concern as he looked down at Yunho. "I didn't mean to.."

"It's okay, buddy. I know you didn't," Yunho said, sitting up as he looked up at us, seemingly having recovered from Rowoon's accidental attack to his nether regions. He then invited us to sit by patting the spot on the couch next to him.