8: Welcome home, Theseus...

Flash back:

Tommy pov:

Tommy was the loudest seven year old in the entire kingdom, at least Techno said that to him. and Tommy was proud of that fact, once more the kid was sitting on the wall. It was his favourite place to vibe, in the entire Sleepy Castle!!

That was the first time that the young child heard the soft low voice that seemed to echo throughout the castle, automatically he assumed the singer was Wilby. Wilby was a big strong man and would sing all the time to Dad and Techno! "Maybe, he has hit the puberty that Dad was talking about yesterday..." Tommy wondered aloud.

The voice was comforting to the young boy, the voice was filled with warmth, it felt vulnerable even, emotional.

That night, the youngest royal vowed to himself that he would walls remember the tune, to always remember the lyrics of the comforting song that he heard at night. He vowed it to himself right before he fell asleep on the wall...

Yet he never heard the full song..

Present time, with Technoblade:

Technoblade began to sing the song he wrote when he was only ten, the one he sang to himself at night, the original song was written from his Theseus. The original song was filled with warmth and joy, and his love was poured into it. Yet, now when he sang it each word was singer with his despair and sadness.

The first words that he sang where shaky, rough and quite out of tune, "Never fear my darling..."

As the eldest Prince went on, his deep voice became stronger and softer, "Whatever comes next, it will be alright...."

Technoblade clutched the smaller boy to his chest, and began to rock them both back and fowards as he sung to his brothers corpse, "And I will love you, forever and always...."

"My sweet Theseus, and I will never leave you alone again..."

More tears freely streamed from Technoblade's eyes as he sang to his dead brother, as he sang memory's flood his brain. 

He remembered the day where Tommy had given him the mask that he now wore, the boy had been up all night working on it for his older brother, carefully crafting the mask with he help of the guards. The days where Wilbur, him and Tommy would run around the nearby woods and play in the sea, laughing, when they where happy. The nights where Tommy could not sleep and would asked Technoblade about the great greek heroes as the younger boy would fall asleep in his strong arms.

Technoblade slowly stopped rocking the smaller boy back and fowards, he carefully cupped Tommys small cheeks his rough and  scarred hands, and slowly and gently closed his youngest brothers eyes as the teenager continued to sing to him,"Your the one I will always cherish, my dear brother..."

Technoblade's voice cracked at this, now it looks like the young boy is just sleeping.

"And I will promise you this.. with all if my heart.." Technoblade sang gently, gazing down at his youngest brother lovingly.

"As I said before, I promise you that I will love you, forever and always, my dear Theseus"

"Forever and always..." the last words of the song came out as more of a croak.

And with that, Technoblade quickly reach up and behind the mask that the boy he held in his arms crafted for hims many years ago, Techno wiped his blood red eyes before standing up, holding Tommy firmly to his chest. It was time to bring his brother home..

As Technoblade reached the castles gate, with the small boy's body in his arms, the oldest Prince spoke softly to his brother once more 

"Welcome home, Theseus" 

[A/N This is getting depressing almost to write.. lmao. vote?]