Thomas rolled up, and slowed down. "Huh?" He turned his eyes. "....Sean? Sean! Is that really you?"

"No... it's Sir Topham Hatt..." Said a red tender engine that was on the other platform over.

Thomas gasped. "...James? Where'd you come from?!"

James didn't answer.

Thomas looked over at Sean. "Um... where's Daniel?"

James chuckled. "Everything is about Daniel these days..."

Thomas's face turned dark red, as steam hissed out of him. He looked over at James angrily. "Shut up James...." Thomas said. "Well, I came get you... Daniel... wants to give you something, so, will you be able to come back with me?" Sean asked. "Come back? Daniel wants to give me something? But... my break is just for an hou-"

"I'll take your passengers Thomas." James offered. "I don't have any other jobs after this one, so I'll do them." James said. "Really? Thanks James!" Thomas said, smiling gratefully.

James smiled. "No, go spend time with your crush."

Thomas grunted.

"Crush? they're boyfriend's by this point..." Sean said. "Hey! Not you teasing me, too!" Thomas yelled.

***

"So, what does he want to give me....?" Thomas asked. Sean didn't want to spoil the surprise. He didn't even know if Thomas even knew it was valentines day. "Um, it's a suprise..." Sean said. They had both reached back to Sean and Daniel's world. And where both in the house.

But now, Sean thought that if Daniel gives Thomas something, it was only polite for Thomas to give Daniel something. And if Thomas had no idea it was valentines, that wouldn't work out. "Um... Thomas? Have you ever heard of Valentines day?"

"Valentines day? Oh, yes I hav-...OH NO! IS THAT TODAY?!" Thomas yelled. Thomas's outburst started Sean a bit. "Y-Yes! It is-"

The look on Thomas face, told Sean that Thomas completely forgot. "Cinders and Ashes! I didn't get Daniel anything!" Thomas said. "Well, I'm not too surprised. You're busy all day in your world."

"No, it's my fault. I told my fireman to get a box of chocolates at the store, and have him leave it in my cab. He did but, I don't know what happened, and the chocolates fell into my firebox. I started to wonder why my steam started to smell like cocoa..."

Sean had to laugh at that a little. "Oh, well... I'm sorry that happened..."

Thomas sighed. "He was going to get another one, but didn't get around to it. But I had no idea it was today!"

"Well, I can help. I bought a box of chocolates for my boyfriend, Finn." Sean got up and walked over to the kitchen. Then, he came back out, holding a box of chocolates. "But, the store had a buy one get one free, on the chocolates, so I got a free one." He handed it to Thomas. "So, you should give this to Daniel. Just... don't tell him it was free."

Thomas looked at Sean handing him the box. He took it. "Will... he like it?"

"Trust me, this chocolate is made by the same brand as Choc-O-Crips. He'll love you forever." Sean said with a chuckle.

****

There was the sound of a loud diesel outside. "What's that?" Thomas asked. "That must be Daniel. I think it's the school bus." Sean said. Thomas looked at the box of chocolates. He felt nervous. "Hey... Sean... I feel nervous..." Thomas said to him. "Don't be." Sean told him. "You and him are together. He'll love it."

"It's not that... I... just feel... shy..." Thomas said. Sean smiled. "Just walk up to him, and hand him it, and say "I love you". I mean, that's... what I do with Finn." Sean said. Thomas blinked. ".....Are you sure that's all I have to do?"

Sean nodded.

The front door opened, and Daniel walked in. "See you later Chris!" Daniel called out to his friend. Daniel shut the door, and walked into the living room. "Hey Sean." He walked in, then saw Thomas on the couch. "O-Oh... hey Tom!" Daniel said with his face a bit red. He walked over towards him. Thomas's face got more red. He got up, and walked over to Daniel. Sean was just hanging back, watching them.

"U-Um... Daniel...I... I....Um... I wanna give... you something..." Thomas said. He had his hands behind him. Daniel stopped, and looked at Thomas. "O-Oh... what is it?" He asked. Thomas blinked, then tried to talk. "I... I got..." His entire face looked like a tomato. "I..." He was just stammering all over the place. "Oh, trembling tracks...." Thomas said as buried his face into his left hand.. Daniel just looked at him, confused. "You... ok...?"

Thomas looked at him. "Um... here...." Thomas quickly showed Daniel the box of chocolates. Thomas had his head down as he had his arm out, handing Daniel the valentines gift.

"I-I... I love you.." Thomas said, blushing. Daniel took it, then walked up to Thomas and kissed him on his cheek. "I love you too." He said. Thomas looked into Daniel's eyes, as Daniel was smiling cutely at him. Thomas didn't know what to say, and he was basically just having a panic.

"Ok, don't die on us Thomas." Sean said.

Daniel snorted and giggled.

"I got you something too-" Daniel said, as he went over to his book bag. He took out a box of chocolates, and handed it to Thomas. "Happy valentines day, Thomas." Daniel said. Thomas looked down at it, then back at Daniel. He blushed, just before smiling, and took it. "Thanks Daniel.." Thomas said as he gave Daniel a kiss on his cheek.

Sean was watching them. 'They're so adorable.' He thought.