He heard a whistle, and looked up. There was a train coming down on the line over.

"Oh! One of the trains!" Sean said, completely forgetting that their called Engines, and not trains. As Chris would of told him. Since he couldn't move, he tried to blow his whistle to let the engine know he needed help. But he tried, and his whistle wouldn't budge. "Oh, really?! What's wrong with me?"

So, he tried to call out to the engine instead. "Hey! You! Um... can you help me or something?"

The engine heard him, and then chugged up to Sean. They smiled as they stopped. "Hello!" They said. "You look familiar, have I seen you somewhere before?" They asked. The engine was blue, and they had a tender. With the number 2 on it. "I don't know if you remember, but there was an engine named Daniel he-"

"Oh! Daniel! Yes, I remember. You're Sean right? His brother?"

"Yes, I am."

"Um, so... why are you sitting there?"

"Well-" Sean said. "Since it's valentines, Daniel wanted to get Thomas something."

"Oh, that's sweet." The blue tender engine said, smiling. Sean smiled back. "I wanted to get Thomas to bring him over, but when I changed, it seems I can't move." Sean said. Just then, a man who was in the tender engines cab, poked his head out the window. "You probably don't have any coal in your firebox." They said. "I'll help you out lad, don't worry." He stepped down from the engines cab, and walked over to Sean.

Sean realized. "Ah... well that was also explain why I couldn't blow my whistle..."

The fireman climbed up into Sean's cab. Sean waited as the fireman opened the firebox door, and placed some coal from the bunker into Sean. Then, he turned some valves, and had the water rushing from the water tank, into the boiler. "There you go lad, ready to run." The fireman said as he climbed back down. "Thank you!" Sean said.

The fireman entered back into his engine, and him and the blue tender engine pulled off. "Goodbye Sean" The engine said. Sean blew his whistle at them.

Sean had to wait a while for the water to boil, and once he had enough steam, and pulled away from the buffers.

****

Sean thought that not being at Sodor for a while, would make his memory of it a little hazy, but he was pretty surprised on how he knew where he was. He was chugging fine, down the main line. He was on the left track, because he remembered Daniel telling him that it was dangerous to chug on the middle line, because that's the track what's used by the express engines. Sean surely didn't want to end up in a crash.

"Ok... do I go straight to get to where Thomas is? I... this might be the only thing I forgot...where did he even stay at?" Sean thought. "Where where those sheds?"

As Sean was chugging past many stations that had people waiting for their trains, he saw that he was coming up to a very big train terminal. "...Wait is that Knapford?" He remembered in the time he was here, he had to be here, he helped out a few. He remembered specifically this station, because he had to do some stuff here. "Hm, hey, look at that, it's the platfor- OOF!" Sean grunted as he felt his body shake on the track. "Huh? W-what happened?"

What had happened, was that he wasn't looking where he was going. There is a middle line in the station, that has buffers at the end. He chugged down the middle line, and was too busy looking to the left off him, he didn't see that he was about to chugg into a set of buffers. Luckily, no one was at the station to see what happened. "Well, at least I'm saved from embarrassment..."

He chugged slowly out of that side of the platform. As he was moving, he saw Thomas on the other platform, rolling in. "Man... I can't wait to go on my break..." Thomas said. Sean gasped. "Thomas!"