Just let us be one again

Start from the beginning

Namjoon POV
I understood Taehyung's pain. We both had neglected hyung and it was not easy seeing this state of his. I couldn't pull Tae away because right now his omega was hurting. I felt something was wrong but I brushed it off.

I wish I hadn't.

Jin hyung and eomma managed to pull taehyung away, he was still whining as Eomma hugged him tightly.

The doctor came rushing in, not just any doctor is was Yeonjun. Hyungs best friend. One of our most amazing doctors and my friend too.

Thank gosh he came and not anyone else.

"How is he? I saw him at work today and he was definitely not looking good. I told him he had a flu which is all he has but I need to question his mates."

He sat down slowly near hyung and looked at Jimin briefly. "Is Jimin okay Joon?" Before I could answer Hoseok did. "I don't know what's wrong with my baby maybe he has a flu too. Apparently there's a bug going on".

Yeonjun looked at Hoseok and said "my Jiminie found his mate Aish this is so cute. Also I'll check him after my Yoonji over here".

Yeonjun smiled fondly at his best friend and since taehyung didn't know the relation between then I felt his annoyance.

Yeonjun checked hyungs temperature, the colour of his tongue and eyes and then concluded that after all it was just a flu.

Then he turned to me. "Okay joon where's taehyung?" He didn't see him yet so he asked. "I gently pulled Tae away from eomma and held him. "He's here why?"

Yeonjun smiled brightly and said "I just need to ask a few questions if that's okay?"

We both nodded and he began his interrogation.

"Is Taehyung's heat due?" This was directed towards Tae but I answered because I kept track of it.

"Yes it is, probably today or tomorrow".

Yeonjun noted it down and carried on. "Has Yoongi stayed distant from you guys due to work or any other reason?"

I sighed and nodded. He didn't ask for a reason why and I didn't provide one either.

A few more questions and he said "he does have a flu but he's also going into his rut soon. Taehyung's heat will trigger it. I want him to spend his rut alone because the flu he has is contagious so just to keep you both healthy let him spend it alone. Also Taehyung, he's mentally exhausted too. So once everything's over just scent each other and keep together as much as you can. Is that okay Joon?"

We both nodded and looked towards our mate. He looked lifeless.

"I'm going to check Jimin if that's okay now Hoseok?"

Seokie nodded and Yeonjun checked him up. "He's also caught the bug, I'd say stay away but that's not possible by the looks of how close you are. What I advise is painkiller, cuddles and constant reassurance. His omega has grown weak there are several reason for this but I won't go into it since it's not major. Just keep him healthy and look after him."

Hoseok nodded enthusiastically and hugged Yeonjun. "You're hyung's best friend so you're mine too. Thank you". Yeonjun hugged back and said "my pleasure, I'll get going my alpha's waiting for me".