10

Once they get home, Harry immediately leads Louis to their room, clearly really excited about what they're about to do.

Louis kept the last set he fitted on and Harry is ready to devour the omega.

After Harry closes the door behind him they immediately kiss each other passionately. Their tongues twirl around each other as Harry picks Louis up and lays him gently on the bed.

Once the omega is comfortable on the freshly washed sheets (that are about to become dirty once again), Harry commences tugging Louis' clothes off.

Louis is squirming and whining loudly when he's only in his panties and Harry coos at him. The omega is so desperate to be touched and the alpha can't deny his boyfriend's urges.

So he moves the underwear down Louis' legs, slightly disappointed to have it removed but Louis being naked certainly wasn't a bad thing either.

The alpha was planning the whole trip home on what he would do to the omega. Halfway, an idea suddenly popped into his head.

Now, he's going to do what he thought of on their journey home.

Harry starts by kissing the insides of the omega's thighs, making the volume of his whines even higher. Therefore, he decides to give Louis what he wants.

He licks over the omega's hole, slightly nervous about what his boyfriend's reaction will be. When he hears Louis keen loudly, however, he continues licking over the older lad's private area, loving the noises that escape Louis' lips.

As he pokes his tongue into the hole, the latter starts moaning loudly and pushing his hips towards the alpha's mouth, wanting more of Harry's tongue.

Harry tries his best to please his boyfriend as well as he can and moves his tongue even deeper between the omega's velvet walls.

Once Louis' thighs begin to tremble, he knows that he's close. To push him over the edge, he adds a finger next to his tongue and that pushes Louis to the edge.

He moans loudly while he reaches his high, his eyes rolling back because of the pleasure he's feeling.

Harry enjoys the sounds Louis is making so much that he comes in his pants.

Sometimes he can't process what the omega does to him. He came untouched... Just by listening to the pretty noises that Louis was making.

Speaking of the omega, he clearly is in subspace and on the verge of dropping. Harry simply smiles and whispers reassuring words to Louis. They still have some time before the ceremony and this way the omega will be well-rested for what's to come.

Before asking Louis to join the pack, he did all kinds of research on breaking pack bonds and starting a new one. It was described in so much detail, that Harry could feel the pain his future mate was going to feel just by reading the words written on the page of the book.

It terrifies Harry, his omega being in pain, especially since they're soulmates. Will he go mad? Will he feel Louis' pain?

He shakes his head, ignoring all the questions that are popping up in his head. Everything would be just fine. 

-

A few hours later, Harry has showered and done some pack-related things. It's almost dinner time and Louis has to eat. He needs to gain enough weight to be able to carry his pups in the future. 

So the alpha sits down on the bed and starts stroking Louis' hair, trying to calm him as peacefully as possible.

The omega slowly starts to stir, his eyes wrinkling as he tries to swat the arm away that is touching him.