6

Louis can't help but be excited for the rest of the evening. He is going to see his family again, who he hasn't seen in quite a while. Well... Longer than usual, because 4 days isn't that long.

Harry keeps grinning at him, seemingly happy to see Louis this happy. He already knew that he made a good choice by inviting the Tomlinson family to the Styles packhouse, but now it's become a marvelous choice even.

All dinner Louis gushes about his family and it makes Harry want to coo at the omega. Louis certainly cares a lot about his four sisters and mother according to his blinding smile.

Luckily, the fact that Louis is his soulmate must have made his pack forgive him because they are all nice to him now and seem to like the boy even though he killed Ed.

Suddenly, the door of the dining room is opened with a bang, and Niall and Liam walk inside grinning widely. "Please welcome Louis' family to our home!" Niall exclaims.

Louis immediately shoots up from his chair and runs towards his mom - who looks slightly pale - and pulls her into a tight hug. The older woman hugs her son back with a tired smile.

The omega glances back at Harry with a worried gaze and luckily the alpha seems to understand what Louis means with the look on his face.

So, the pack leader walks towards the family and smiles shyly. "Hello, Tomlinson family. I'm glad that you decided to come. Would you like to have something to eat?"

Lottie immediately yells out a 'yes', making her blush and everyone around her laugh. "I'm sorry", she apologizes, "it's just that we all haven't eaten in a while and the trip cost quite some energy."

Harry nods understandably, his lips still slightly tugged upwards. "I understand, don't apologize. Please, by all means, take a seat. Sadly, we've all finished by now, but you can eat while we keep you company."

Jay, Louis' mother, smiles gratefully. "Thank you, alpha Styles, for inviting us and for being so hospitable."

"Please, call me Harry." The alpha leads Jay towards the table. "It's no problem. Thank you for forgiving the man that practically kidnapped your son so easily."

Jay laughs loudly and Louis smiles along with her. He hasn't seen her eyes light up in a long time, but it shouldn't have been a surprise. Harry is a charmer.

"Well, Niall and Liam were so kind to explain the whole situation, while Niall was eating everything edible that was in my house, so I know what happened. I'm just glad that you decided to not kill my son though the rule clearly states a life for a life."

Harry rubs the back of his neck. "I couldn't kill him and I'm glad I didn't because your son means much to me."

Jay smiles softly and moves her eyes between Harry and Louis. "Liam told me you are soulmates, is that right?"

Louis blushes. "Yeah, he's correct. Harry knew for a while but didn't want to rush me, so I also found out today. He makes me really happy, mom. I'm just glad that I didn't have to choose between you and Harry. You're all here now!"

Jay lays her hand on Louis'. "You look so happy, Loubear. I'm happy that you found the person who you want to spend the rest of your life with and that I have seen the love between you before it was maybe too late."

Louis shakes his head violently. "No, don't say that. You'll be just fine. Everything is better organized here so we can take care of you. I can't lose you, mom." Tears start to fall down the omega's cheeks.

Louis' sisters stop eating to watch the exchange between their brother and mother. They don't want their mother to die either, but it was true that Jay doesn't look good. Tired. Pale.