8

Louis walks out of the room and is all smiles. He can't wait until the date mainly because of the fact he's having his first date with Harry, but also because he's curious about the surprise.

He comes to a halt when he sees Niall in his sister's room after he's made his way there. The omega is busy telling a story and the girls are hanging on his lips.

When Niall sees Louis entering the room, a huge grin immediately appears on his face. "Hey, Lou! I'm just entertaining your siblings here until your mom's back from the doctor."

Louis sits down next to his friend. "Thanks for doing this. I know how annoying my sisters can be." Louis rolls his eyes in exasperation and grunts when Lottie hits him in the stomach.

"Can't say you didn't deserve that," Niall says with a grin, leaning back in the chair he's sitting on.

Louis decides to ignore the comment and to ask what they're doing. "So, I feel like I just interrupted something?" He questions, looking from his sisters to Niall.

"Well, Niall was telling about when he was mated when you had to come in, all annoying and loud," Fizzie says her tone full of annoyance but also with a hint of love, so Louis knew she didn't mean it.

The brother puts up his hands in defense. "Well, by all means, please continue. I would also love to hear the story. Did I miss much?"

"We were just at the part when Liam was about to enter him, so yeah, you missed the whole foreplay," Daisy tells her brother without any shame.

Louis' eyes widen drastically. "Why are you telling my twelve-year-old sisters this?" He hisses to Niall, not comfortable with the idea of his sisters learning at this age about this already.

The omega solely shrugs. "Well, they did ask. It's not like I was just like hey, let's talk about sex."

Louis laughs softly and shakes his head. "Well, I guess the twins aren't innocent anymore, so what is the point in not continuing? Besides, I'm quite curious myself. Fuck it."

His sisters all whoop, but Louis cuts them off by raising his finger in the air. "But, I do want to hear it from the start."

This makes them all groan. "Fine, I guess it was a good story." Phoebe agrees before glancing at Niall again, urging the omega to continue his not-so-innocent story.

-

After Niall was done telling the story, it was half-past six which meant that Louis had to hurry. When he told his friend that he had a date planned and had to get ready, Niall immediately begged Louis to let him help. With a shrug, Louis agreed and Niall was bouncing with excitement.

So, now Niall is rummaging through his closet and through the bag that Fizzie brought him from home in search of a great outfit.

In the meantime, Louis is brushing his hair, slightly damp after his shower, while standing in his boxers.

They put on some music to create a nice vibe and are both humming to the lyrics.

Suddenly Niall yells a 'Yes!', making Louis glance at him with a raised eyebrow. He understands when the omega is holding up one of his favorite clothing items.

It's his green Adidas hoody which his sisters gave him for his last birthday. He loves the color and how soft the inside is, causing it to be his most loved clothing item. He also always got compliments about how it fitted him, so that was a bonus too.

Louis nods in assent. "Yeah, I like that too. So, what jeans should I wear then?"

Niall seems to have already thought about that too. He immediately grabs some black jeans and throws them at Louis. The latter yelps in surprise and just manages to catch the item before it flies into his face. He gives Niall a 'thanks a lot look' to which Niall sheepishly smiles back in response.

A life for a life - ABO जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें