5

Louis and Harry walk upstairs after dinner and slow their pace when they enter the hallway. 

Harry shoots Louis a questioning look, silently asking if Louis wants them to spend the night together, and Louis simply answers by pressing a kiss on Harry's plump lips. 

The alpha grins and pulls Louis towards his room and honestly, Louis was happy with this. Harry's room was homier and more comfortable, so he preferred to stay in his room. 

Just before they reached the room, Louis surprised the taller lad by jumping on his back, wanting a piggyback ride. 

Harry is startled at first, but quickly grabs the omega's thighs, lifting him so he's comfortably situated on his back. 

Louis yelps when Harry suddenly decides to run towards his room and buries his head in Harry's neck, giggling softly. 

Somehow the alpha manages to open the door with Louis still on his back and they enter the room laughing loudly. 

The laughter stops, however, when Harry throws Louis on the bed, turning around afterward and looking down on the giggling omega on his bed.

Louis' laughter also slowly subsides when he catches sight of the dark look Harry is giving him and decides to just go for it and pull Harry on top of him. 

Harry grunts at the impact and slowly lifts his head that is situated on Louis' chest. 

The omega stares at him with big wide eyes and Harry can't contain himself. He kisses the smaller lad and this time, it isn't just a peck. 

Louis immediately responds and moves his hand towards Harry's wild curls he has begun to love. Harry is eagerly moving his lips on Louis' thinner lips and groans when his hair gets pulled. It makes him slip his tongue into the omega's mouth and Louis moans softly when he does so. 

Their tongues move in sync and Harry feels himself getting really into it. He grabs Louis' hands out of his hair and pins them above the blue-eyed boy's head. 

Louis is staring at him, his mouth wide and pupils dilated and it makes Harry dip his tongue into his mouth again. 

They continue exploring each other's mouths and even dare to explore some body parts. Louis moves his hands under Harry's sweater and grazes his abs and Harry starts to nibble his way towards Louis' neck. 

He starts licking the omega's mating spot, making Louis keen loudly. It's when Harry suddenly smells the older lad's arousal that he pulls away. 

Louis' face turns bright red and he places his hands on his eyes in embarrassment. Harry softly grabs the smaller hands and moves them away from the omega's face to look him deeply in the eyes. 

"Will you go on a date with me?" The alpha asks softly. 

Louis is startled but quickly starts to beam. "Yes, I would love to."

Harry grins back and hugs the omega tightly. He can still smell Louis' slick though, so he pulls away with an apologetic smile. "Could you maybe take a shower? I don't think I can stop myself from doing things to you with you smelling like this."

"So why don't you?" Louis asks slightly seductive but mostly curious. 

"Well, I haven't taken you on your first date yet, have I?" 

The omega chuckles softly and caresses Harry's cheek softly. "You're so different from the alpha's from my ex-pack, but that's why I love you."

They both fall silent at his confession and omega closes his eyes in embarrassment.